"Did you hear that?"

Ye Taehyung didn't hide it either. Thinking of the scenes he saw in Dingliu just now, he wished he could peel Chu Youngjae's skin with his own hands, "He dared to kick my sister, but I just ruined him, and I didn't remove it." Losing his leg is a kindness."

   "You mean he's climbing a wall..."

   "Also, he actually said that you and Bo Jungkook  have an unsightly relationship. It really disgusts me. How could you have a relationship with that kind of person!"

   "Evil...disgusting?"

  Ye Lisa looked at the unconcealable disgust on his face, and was slightly stunned, "...Is it so disgusting?"

   "Of course, don't you think?"

   "Ah, I... I don't think so, why do fake things think so?"

  Ye Taehyung: "Fake ones won't do either!"

  His little leaf is the most innocent and innocent girl in the world, no man deserves to be compared with her, let alone the kind of person who has a complicated mind and the dirty nature of a capitalist in his blood.

   "Huh? Lilli, why did you bring a cake when you went to record the show?"

  Ye Taehyung saw the strawberry cake in her hand and smiled happily, "Did you buy it for the second brother?"

"this..."

  Before Ye Lisa had time to explain, Ye Taehyung couldn't help but grab it and opened it. He wiped it lightly with his fingers and put it in his mouth, enjoying it, "Mmm, sweet, the cake Lilli specially bought for my brother is delicious!"

  Ye Lisa: "..." If she said that the cake was picked by someone he kept saying was disgusting, would he spit it out on the spot?

  Suburbs of Beijing, Splendid Xiangjiang Villa Area, Lu Family Mansion.

  High beams illuminated the entire road, and when the cool-looking blue off-road Hummer was parked at the door, there were already housekeepers and servants waiting in front of the door.

   "Master is back~"

   "Good evening, master!"

   "Yeah." The light slowly went out, and the man got out of the car, "Is grandpa there?"

   "The old man is practicing calligraphy in the study, let the young master have dinner, and then go upstairs to find him."

   "No, I've eaten."

  Lu Minhyun walked into the mansion, looked up at the light yellow light in the study on the second floor, and walked up.

   "Boom boom boom~"

"Enter."

  In the room, a hale and hearty old man dressed in a white national-style martial arts uniform was holding a wolf pen in his hand, and was writing on the long horizontal line stroke by stroke.

   When Lu Minhyun walked in, he saw a banner on the table, with four large characters written in bold script on it—finger belly cut lapel

  Refers to the engagement contract between the parents of men and women when they were young, cut the skirt into two pieces, and hold the upper part of each as a certificate.

   "Minhyun, have you finished your meal?"

   "Yeah, Uncle Xu's kindness is hard to turn down, so I will use it in Quancheng."