𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. just say something

Depuis le début

           The next morning, the sunrise had woken Casey up, maybe along with the buzz of her cellphone on her desktop. She rubbed her eyes and had seen a message from Garcia, telling her that they had a case.

         Casey groaned a bit and stretched and had looked over to see that her son had found himself to their room in the middle of the night — sprawled onto the covers next to his mother, sleeping soundly. He kind of looked like Spencer when he slept, she could only hear Spencer's voice in the back of her head, telling her he looked more like her when he slept — which was the more accurate side. Christopher sneaking into their room began to happen frequently, a lot more since Spencer was gone, which is why Casey was thinking about getting him a regular bed to sleep on.

         So, Casey had woken him up and gotten him ready for the day and she had decided to leave Christopher with Will and Henry for the day, dropping him off before heading to work.

          Casey had made it just in time before they started to debrief. She locked eyes with Spencer as she headed into the roundtable, it was like they hadn't seen each other in weeks, which seemed very accurate in Casey's mind. Garcia had shown the team a video to start with — a man named Allen Archer saving a pregnant woman out of a building after an explosion had occurred nearby.

       "An explosion happened at a Beanery Brewhouse in Indianapolis earlier this morning." Garcia told. "First responders are reporting six deaths, sixteen wounded." Hotch added. "Brave guy." JJ commented. "Anyone claimed responsibility?" Morgan questioned. "Not yet." Garcia shook her head.

       "No, but Indianapolis PD believes it may be related to a bomb that went off in an elementary school last week." Hotch explained. "Yeah, that was relatively low yield. It claimed the life of Morton Truby. He was a custodian working graveyard shift. Authorities found traces of TNT." Garcia explained.

      "Until today they thought it was an isolated incident." Hotch stated. "Could this be another Boston or Oklahoma City?" Kate asks. "Beanery is a popular chain," JJ said. "Exactly the type of location a domestic terrorist would target." Rossi adds, "The unsub wants everyone looking over their shoulder."

       "And we also shouldn't rule out a disgruntled employee or fundamental groups." JJ said. "At this point we can't rule anything out," Hotch said. "Hudson will be out this week, she's gone to New York for a few college lectures, so we'll be down a man. Let's move." He informed and the team had made their way to the bullpen entrance.

        "TNT doesn't pack much bang for its buck. It'd be pretty hard to hide the amount needed to cause the damage to that coffee house." Morgan explained. "Yeah, but why blow up the coffee house? He could've hit any other place, why that one?" Casey questioned as the team waited for the elevator.

       "This feels like page 118," Spencer said, causing everyone to look at him with confused expressions. "'The Anarchist Cookbook', 'TNT for dummies'?" Casey gave the man a sympathetic small smile. "The blast at the school seems rudimentary. It may have been the unsub's testing ground."

       "The coffee house could indicate a drastic escalation." Rossi adds. "The book also teaches you to make Nitroglycerin, and a coffee shop could represent a steep learning curve." Spencer tells.

        "So this guy is either quick on his feet or both blasts were part of a sophisticated plan." JJ said. "In that case, we can't be certain that the coffee house is this guy's finale." Kate added on.