19

The next day dawned with a bittersweet tranquility as the two sought refuge within the confines of the luxurious hotel. The pain from the previous day's events was still raw, and they needed this time away from the public eye to process their emotions. 

However, it seemed like the press had other plans, eagerly vying for a chance to interview the pair at every turn.

The constant buzzing of reporters and journalists created an almost surreal atmosphere, with people relentlessly attempting to gain exclusive insights into the tumultuous events that had unfolded. 

But amidst the chaos, Angelia found solace in the arms of Letitia. The warmth of her embrace was a source of comfort, making Angelia feel like she had finally found a sanctuary – a place where she could let her guard down and be vulnerable.

As they held each other close, Letitia gently stroked Angelia's hair, providing a soothing presence in the midst of the storm. "Baby, she just needs a lot of help mentally," Letitia remarked, her voice gentle and understanding.

Angelia let out a sigh, her heart heavy with empathy for everyone who witnessed everything. 

"I just feel so bad for everyone," she confessed, her voice trembling with emotion. Letitia tightened her embrace, offering unwavering support to Angelia during this difficult time. "We'll get through this together," she said, her voice filled with determination. 

And in that moment, as they held each other close, the outside world faded away, and the only thing that mattered was them. they found strength in each other, drawing comfort from their shared connection.The world beyond the hotel walls seemed distant and insignificant, replaced by the nurturing presence of a partner who provided unwavering comfort.