Sixteen

Letitia had picked her up in a Limo ride however she was acting really weird. " Oh someone looking good spin around for me " Letitia held her hand up letting Angelia spun around a little.
" Thank you " Angelia said.

They got into the limo which had space to fit at least 4 more people. Letitia told the driver to move Angelia looked out the window watching her apartment building disappear as they drove away.

" How long are we gonna be gone ? " Angelia asked.

" Probably all night plus it's pretty far so we might have to get a hotel once we leave " Letitia answered. She didn't wanna say to much on the surprise. Letitia was just glad she was able to get a lot of help.

" The patience is killing me " She replied. Angelia was a very impatient person. If she couldn't get it right away she'll do it herself.
" We could do ' something ' to past time " Letitia whispered. Angelia smirked already knowing what this woman was talking about. However she didn't always want their interactions to just be sexual.

" Maybe later , I know your still recovering from last night. So let's just cuddle and talk to each other" Angelia smiled. Letitia didn't mind she liked talking to her. They got to bond more with each other. " I would really love that " Letitia replied.