13

Angelia woke up relieved that Letitia was still by her side. Usually she'd be out and about doing an interview or photo shoot.

" Good morning " Letitia whispered as she snuggling into her embrace more. " Good morning, I thought you had something to do this morning " Angelia remembered.

" I had canceled I wanted to stay with you longer " She replied. Angelia couldn't help but smile hard as hell. She was just so sweet , kind and gentle. That's when her phone started buzzing off.

" She's so irritating!" Angelia says throwing her phone

" Angel calm down " Letitia says giving her a quick peck on the lips. " Don't worry about her you quit because you were being treated unfairly. There's nothing wrong with that " She said. Angelia couldn't agree more. " It feels weird I loved cooking so much but I was never given any oppo- " Angelia stopped mid sentence. She finally realized what she wanted to do with her career. It was sitting right in front of her face.

" Thats it! I can get my own restaurant " Angelia cheered. " Aww look at you being so smart " Letitia teased. " Ms.Parker I don't think you wanna continue" She warned. " It's fun teasing you though " Letitia soothed.

" Mmmh " Angelia hummed.

After 10 minutes in heaven they got ready for the day ahead. Tonight was Angelia's first red carpet appearance. She was nervous however Letitia kept her calm.
Time went by so fast now they were getting ready for the red carpet. Angelia couldn't even decide which dress to wear. Till she tried on a couple with jewelry included.

-

- Dress

- Dress

- Makeup look

- Makeup look

- Jewelry

-

Letitia had came to check on you to make sure you were okay. Of course she alway stood out with her red carpet looks. " Alexander sumin " Anglia was too nervous to remember.

" Your shaking " Letitia giggled she brought her to sit down. Surprised to see the dress wasn't gonna get in the way. " I'm nervous the lady never even brought me my shoes " Angelia said. Letitia pulled out a nice white box that had the letters " M.K ( Michael Kors ) "
the label imprinted on the top.

" No you didn't ! " Angelina gasped.

" I remember you telling me how much you loved their work so I called in a favor " Letitia said. She handed the box to Angelina.

Angelia took off the top , taking out the wrapping paper to reveal the most beautiful shoes ever.

" You must want yo pussy ate " She said. Letitia was still having flashbacks from this morning. This women was gonna have her on bed rest.
" Again? " Letitia responded.

" Just playing but thank you it really warms my heart that you remembered something about me " Angelia says. She liked spoiling her it was different. " Your unforgettable I couldn't help it " She replied.

-

- Shoes

- Shoes