Two

See Angelia didn't expect to meet someone who's in the spotlight on a daily. It's not like she didn't know who Letitia was , Shawty was everywhere god damn.

However meeting someone at the corner store on a Saturday night. That's what makes it weird. She was with her friend Crystal.

Angelia stepped inside the store the bell ring signaling the coworkers. She wore a sport bra , gray joggers and a gray jacket. Had it unzipped cause the Chicago weather was so bipolar. Like it was just snowing yesterday.

She couldn't afford the heat didn't even know where she was gon sleep. ( Y'all I'm dropping bars 😩 )

Angelia grabbed a sprite, hot fries , ice cream and cookies . That's when she saw this woman getting some cookies. She was dressed really nicely. Like red carpet familiar. The fit she wore did snatch her waist but the heels really stood out to her.

Crystal watched Angelia check her out deciding to be funny. She snuck up behind her.
" Hey Ms.Parker ! " She catches the lady's attention real quick. " Oh my gosh bro that's Letitia Wright " Crystal was shocked still earning a hit to her shoulder.

" Yeah stupid embarrassing me " Angelia rolled her eyes.

" Aww y'all cute " Letitia said walking past them to the register. The bell rang again. Angelia and Crystal went to pay for their stuff.

" No the woman who came before paid for y'all " Mr. Smith said.