Twelve

" Your playing with me, " Letitia said. They sat across from each other with big soapy bubbles covering their naked bodies. Candles lit around them with some R&B playing in the background. They drank wine just enjoying each other's company.

" No, I was freaking out because the old lady mean-mugged me for a week " Angelia giggled. She was just telling one is her crazy Chicago bus stories.

" So how are you feeling about the red carpet thing ? "
She asked. Letitia knew Angelia was probably a little nervous because she doesn't want people looking to deep into her personal life. Only because she hasn't built a career yet.

" I don't know just a little prepared in case I gotta pop off on an interviewer " Angelia joked.

" For real some of them, interviewers be thinking they slick " Letitia agreed.

" How are you feeling though? You're always so busy "
Angelia asked.

" I know it's okay though because after tomorrow I'll definitely get to sleep in " She answered. Letitia didn't mind being busy, knowing that being famous has so many good perks. No lie Angelia couldn't focus maybe the heat of the water against her skin or just how good Letitia looked while her skin glowed under the candle lights.

" Sounds...wonderful " Angelia says. Letitia was about to say something no words came out though. Angelia had these beautiful brown eyes that would suck her in. " Can I ? " She took the last sip of her wine moving closer to Angelia.

To see Angelia was impressed by how all it took was one look for her to fold. However she didn't wanna go to far. " I'll tell you when to stop " Angelia soothed.

Their lips connected in pure lust. Their tongues sucked into each other in sync. This was more then drugs Angelia thought.

Letitia smiled a little liking the taste of her rose water lip balm. She was a simp she couldn't help that Angelia was on her mind.  She started to trail kisses down her neck till she found a sweet spot for a nice hickey.

Angelia never folded this fast in her life cause she ain't have to tell her to stop. Letitia stopped right where she wanted now that's sexy.

" Good girl " Angelia encouraged.