Eight

" You even own a private jet " Angelia glanced around before sitting next to Letitia. Yeah she never like to flaunt her money that's the best way to keep it long.

" We heading back to London I have an interview "
Letitia mentioned. " That sounds stressful " Angelia replied.

Letitia nodded she always liked Angelia's opinions on things. Just straight forward. " Also if you want we can just order some food at the hotel and watch movies for the rest of the night " Angelia suggested. She wasn't ready to ask for anything big yet. Problem was her pride and she didn't wanna seem needy.

" Tell me what you want don't be shy "
She insisted. " Okay I wanna get my hair and nails done plus I need new clothes " Angelia requested.

" Done " Letitia held out a black card Angelia blinked before taking it slowly. " That's yours for now so I can just send you money anytime I want or you need it "
She said. Angelia might just fall in love not for the money though.

~

5 hours later y'all touched back in London. Angelia already knew it was gonna look better in person. They were in the backseat cuddling of a black BMW. Letitia was still a little sleepy from staying up all night.

" I would love for you to come to my interview" Letitia says. " You want me to sit next to you and hold your hand " Angelia giggled.

" I wish but I just want you to sit behind the camera "
She pouted. Letitia thought Angelia was just beautiful so why not watch her behind the camera.

" I'll go then " Angelia soothed.