17

It was the small things that mattered to Letitia. Whether it'd be spending time together or just phone calls with Angelia she admits she is falling for her.

Angelia wasn't the type to be so easily persuaded but Letitia didn't just throw money at her. She offered and didn't let her say no because she only met well.

" We're here " Letitia says. They hopped out the limo the big boat in front of a nice view. Angelia thought she was tripping till Crystal came up to her.

" Oh my gosh I'm so happy to see you " Crystal said , hugging Angelia tightly not wanting to let go. Of course she leaned into her embrace before letting go. Angelia was still in a state of shock and confusion about this secret party.

Little did they both know they were about to get really shocked. Crystal grabbed Angelia hand pulling her to get on the boat with Letitia.

-

The small waves hitting the bottom of the big boat. A cool breeze with the beautiful lit sky and moonlight shining across the horizon.

Letitia and Angelia we're finally alone after meeting everyone they knew. They were leaning towards each other a little one hand holding the railing. " I love that you did this for me but is there anything you wanna tell me because there's no special occasion " Angelia says. She not use to people doing so much for her without reason.

" Not at the moment cause the future is unknown "
Letitia answered. Angelia paused before she responded. Instead she decided to say anything let her guard down a little.

" AAAHH!! " They both ran towards the hearing of screams in the front. The boat had made a stop before reaching its next destination

" No this shouldn't be happening " Angelia shouted seeing the gunman pointing at Crystal.

" Yes , darling it is " Layla put the gun against her head.