💫Chapter-14💫

Magsimula sa umpisa

YN- You don't know. It's an intersting game. In this game we have to lay on the bed with eyes closed and the one who will open the eyes first will lose. And I won as Yoongi Oppa opened his eyes first.

She said. They all proceed what she said and suddenly Namjoon and The Maknae line started laughing.

YN looked at them confused.

YN- What happened?

Taehyung- Nothing.... Let's just eat.

He said and the res three also nodded eating their food while still laughing a little.

🌺🌺🌺

Next Day
After School

YN was waiting for the diever to pick her up.  Well, Jin have arranged a personal driver for her to take her wherever she wants. She didn't came with the Kim brothers as he don't want migh attention on her. And she knows that The Kim brothers are famous at school. She is not that oblivious.

So, she said that she wants to come alone. Even tho she still sits with them during Lunch.

Her friends didn't mind it. As Wonyoung told them that she is their sister of the Kim brothers now.

Right, now she was waiting. Soon a car stopped infront of her. She frowned as it's not the car her driver use.

YN could tell that it was very expensive car. Cause the car alone, took the attention of everyone there.

And if someone's attention was not, it was now when the door opened and the car's owner came outside.

A smile came on YN's face when she saw Yoongi

A smile came on YN's face when she saw Yoongi. She ran to him.

YN- Hey Yoongi Oppa. You here?

Yoongi- Didn't I promised that I will take my Lil sis to Shopping after school?

YN- So, you came here for that?

Yoongi- Yup. Let's get in the car.

YN- Ok. By what if the Driver uncle come whom Jin-shi sent for me?.

Yoongi- I told him that you are going with me.

YN- Oh. Ok.

She said and sat inside tha car. Yoongi also went and sat inside and drove to the mall.

YN was telling Yoongi about her day went in the school whole Yoongi was silently listening to her.