Secret admirer

When Hermione was Petrified Harry Became obsessed with staying with Hermione Watching over her Every day for as long as possible, Even Sleeping on the chair next to her under his cloak.

After everything that happened in the Chamber of secrets. Harry Concluded That The reason why he is doing what he does Is because he is in Love with Hermione.

Harry Has never felt anything like this before for anyone. And he knows what he feels for Hermione isn't friendship as What he feels for Ron Is extremely different, And nowhere as strong.

Harry wants to confess but not knowing what to do he Reads all the books he can find on romance and how to court a woman.

Harry after reading all the books he could get his hands on decided to use a charm that would change his handwriting and then write Hermione love letters and then asked Dobby to help him deliver the letters to Hermione.

Dobby becomes Harry's elf after asking Harry to bond with him. (or any other way but Dobby must become Harry's Elf)

Harry spends money on gifts he thinks Hermione would like, A bracelet that has magical charms of a Book, a Lion (the book charm flips its pages and the lion roars)

He even Manges to convince the owner of Flourish and Blotts, to allow him to give Hermione A coupon that Allows her 10 Books of any Price. (When Hermione uses the coupon, Harry gets a Notice and he pays for them)

Harry keeps this up till Goblet of Fire Where when the Ball is announced he writes Hermione a letter asking her to meet up with him in a certain classroom, and when Hermione arrived she finds it has been decorated with Charms that make Paper Hearts fly around(you can choose different) Along with Harry Potter.

When Hermione asks Harry what he is doing there, Harry confesses that he is the one who has been sending her the letters and gifts, He Tells Hermione how strong his feelings are for her, and then asks her to go to the ball with him and if she finds she likes him as much as he like her he would love for her to be his girlfriend and he would love to be her boyfriend.