Harry raised by house Elves

Harry Potter Is Raised By the Durselys.

They are Extremely Abusive.

Harry is 5 Years old and After getting Beaten is Barley Clinging To life.

His magic Is Breaking Through All the blocks on His Core and all The spells and Potions To gather enough power to save himself.

When the blocks break and the spells and potions disappear a Huge Surge of his magic, Alerts the Potter House Elves.

The elves were at Potter Manor when they felt young Master Harry's Magic Surge.

They follow his magic and pop to his location.

They are Devastated to see Young master Harry barely clinging to life. 

They pop him back to Potter Manor.

And start helping him, using their magic and the healing potions they have.

After minutes of work, Harry's magic starts helping the healing process, By using his magic to help heal his wounds faster.

When Harry wakes up The Potter elves explain to him this he is a wizard and that they are the Potter family elves.

They then take him to his mom and dad's portraits.

When Harry sees the portraits he gets Super emotional and starts crying from sadness and happiness.

For the next couple of days his parents, the other potter portraits and the house elves explain in the most simple terms that he is a wizard, and his parents had magic as well, A dark evil wizard killed his parents but failed to kill him, he is from a Rich family, And that when he is 11 years old he will go to a magic school called Hogwarts where he will meet other kids with magic and be taught all about magic from teachers.

For the fanfic you make please include

Snape bashing/bad Snape.

Very rich harry.

Powerful Harry. (but he has to work for it)

Dark/Gray But not evil Harry.

Harry has house elves.

Helpful Goblins.

Greater Good Dumbledore/dumbledore bashing.

Multiple lordships Harry.

Harry X Hermione shipping. (No poly/harem Harry shipping.)