Harry Raised By Remus and Sirius

After Voldemort Had killed his parents And tried to kill him The house elves Of Potter Manor appeared and took baby Harry To Potter Manor.

The House-elves days later found And brought Remus and Sirius To Potter Manor.

When Remus Saw Sirius He tried to kill him. As he was told Sirius had betrayed The potter's and that's why Harry and his parents were dead.

Just as Remus has Sirius on the floor going to kill him with a cutting curse.

When A voice That can't be real Shouts Remus John Lupin.

Turning around Remus and Sirius get the shock of their lives when they see Lilly Potter in Portrait form Glaring at them.

After they get over the shock and stop trying to kill each other.

Lilly explains what is going on.

Harry is alive and is asleep in his room right now as James watches over him.

She and James had gotten portraits made a couple of weeks before their deaths.

As they wanted for Harry to be able to Talk to them just in case.

And that Peter was the secret keeper.

She also tells them that they will be living at Potter Manor from now on and that They will Be Taking care of Harry.

When Remus tries to object. Lilly tells him that she had made Years Worth of supply of the wolfsbane potion.

And has left Her notes so when Harry is old enough he can make the potion for Remus.

Years Go by And Harry Potter Is raised In a Loving home with a loving family.

He is Brought up knowing he is a wizard And all about the wizarding world.

He was Taught by Remus, Sirius, His parents and all the portraits in Potter Manor.

He Had started Learning All about magic when he was old enough.

He was a very powerful baby, Summoning His Toys and making things float, Smash Or break when he had a tantrum.

He was a very bright and Energetic young child always reading and flying on his broom Or Practicing his magic. He had thousands of books in a library and when he needed It his house elves would go and get books from The Potter Vaults or buy new ones.

He knows all about what happened the night his parents were killed.

With all the Psychical Things he would do he was a very Healthy Young Boy.

When his letter arrives He and Remus Go To Diagon Ally. And get his supplies.

When he goes to Ollivander he tries hundreds of wands before Ollivander makes him a Custom Wand. (You choose the wood and core)

Harry meets Hermione And Neville On the Train.

He becomes fast friends with them. And defends them from Malfoy.

He and Ron Meet but they don't get along (you can choose Ron bashing Or they just don't interact)

(This has Snape And Draco Bashing, With either Greater good Dumbledore, Manipulative Dumbledore Or Dumbledore Bashing. No Snape and Draco Redemption)