Harry Time travels to end of 2nd Year

It had been 2 years after the war And Hermione and Ron got divorced OR stopped Dating.

Harry had never Gotten back with Ginny After the war. The war had Changed Harry in ways no one could have predicted, Harry started studying all the types of magic he could get his hands on, He travelled the world visiting different magical and Muggle Cultures.

He found teachers who were willing to teach him all sorts of magic and the culture of the wizarding world.

He learns that the UK is one of the most backward countries in their cultures (Doesn't have to be included)

He had finally learnt occlumency from a Proper master, He was a natural, Harry was confused and asked why when he tried to learn it years ago from a teacher he couldn't, the master asked how he was taught and when Harry told him what Snape had done he was enraged As that was not a way to teach occlumency and it would have been painful and even made his mind more open.

Harry angry started to look back at all the "Lessons" with Snape from occlumency, potions and defence And realised that Snape was the most horrendous Treacher and the way he taught it was a miracle no one died when making Potions.

Harry finds an actual potions master that is thousands of times better than Snape and Harry enjoys learning potions, he is a natural after he is taught by an actual potions master. (Must include Snape Bashing and no Redemption)

Harry started to look back on his life and realised that the only person at Hogwarts who was always there for him was Hermione, the love he felt for Hermione wasn't sisterly at all but since he had never felt love before he mistook it for sisterly love when it was Romantic Love.

And the feelings for Ginny were barely there and he only dated her because that was expected of him and then he would truly be a part of the Weasley Family.

Harry after that realisation travels straight back to the UK and Guess to see Hermione to confess his feelings, he arrives just in time at Hermione's home to see A group of Death eaters who had escaped kill her.

The next thing Harry knows is that he has never felt anger like this before, as his magic starts to shake the ground and then in barely a couple of minutes the death eaters were dead, killed in the most painful ways possible without using truly dark magic. (He uses normal spells in ways that cause more pain than the crucio Curse)

For the next 5 years, Harry never left Potter Manor unless to visit Hermione's grave.

Harry had been studying all the books he could find from the Potter and black vaults (He has more Lordships but never knew about them as he was only told of the Potter and black ones by Sirius who only Knew about them)

He was searching for any ritual, Spell, potion and more to travel back in time or bring back Hermione. But after a while, he excludes the Bringing Back Hermione as all the things he found that could do it would essentially make Hermione an empty shell.

So he focuses on time travel and after finding nothing Harry spends the rest of his time inventing a Ritual, Spell, potion etc(you choose)

Harry Time travels back to just as he arrives at the Dursleys After leaving Hogwarts after 2nd year.

Harry decided that he liked having a muscular/fit body before So he started working out.

Harry knows he can't just say to Hermione let's date as that would be all of a sudden so he plans to at the start of 3rd year he will Start showing his interest in Hermione slowly.

(You can choose when Harry asks Hermione out and when they start dating)

When Harry and Hermione start Dating most of the girls at Hogwarts are jealous Harry is Handsome, Muscular, Rich, Famous, Kind and he treats Hermione like a goddess That he is blessed to love. (Harry must treat Hermione extremely well)