Lilly Potter Survives

When Voldemort Goes after Lily as she runs up the stairs to Harry, James sees his wife in danger and tries to give her time to save herself Harry lunges for Voldemort and manages to punch him a couple of times before he is killed with the killing curse.

When Voldemort Goes upstairs He finds Lily Potter trying to lift her child.

Remembering what Snape had asked of him, he told the mudblood to step aside, when she refused he Hit her with the Petrificus Totalus Spell and then Went to kill her child, So the brat would be dead and the mudblood would be broken And snape would see the Reward For being a loyal follower to him.

But a miracle happened When the Killing curse hit Harry Potter It rebonded.

When Sirius arrives he finds Lily and Harry Wailing over The body of James Potter.

When Sirius goes to Take revenge on Peter Lily stops him by asking him to stay with her and Harry.

When Aruros and Dumbledore Arrive They are Surprised but also Deeply sorrowful to see that even though Harry Potter survived the killing curse and Lily Potter was alive, James Potter selflessly Sacrificed his life for his wife and son died when hit with the killing curse.

Peter is Revealed to be the secret keeper and Has Warrants out for his capture.

But on that night People all around the wizarding world Raise their glasses to the boy who lived, Lily Potter who survived, and In the morning of The Heroic James Potter who died trying to save his wife and son.

Years go by And Harry Potter is raised loving By His mom, Uncle Padfoot, And Uncle Moony, and the portraits and house elves In Potter Manor. (You can choose a different place)

Harry is a Healthy, Fit, Happy, and smart young boy and his family couldn't be more proud.

He Plays pranks on his uncles(Harmless pranks Like what his dad and uncles did).

Reads both magical and muggle books.

Plays all types of muggle sports and quidditch.

He practices magic Any time he wants.

Travels to exotic places that the Potters have homes in With his family for holidays.

Listens to all the stories of his dad and even Shows memories of his dad in a pensive.

Is friends with the Potter house elves and is always talking to the portraits learning all sorts of things from them.

He knows all about the war And Voldemort and the death eaters when he was old enough.

He is schooled in both the wizarding world and is schooled with Remus and Sirius about the muggle world.

He knows that Remus is a werewolf and Doesn't care as that is still his uncle Moony who is always reading and always trying to rein In uncle Padfoot.

He goes to muggle school And becomes Friends with a girl called Hermione Granger as She was the only child who never made fun of him for his scar, That his dad was dead and because of his weird Uncles. (Remus and Sirius didn't know how to blend in with the muggle world)

He helped her understand that rules aren't life or death and that not all adults and teachers can be trusted.

And she helps calm his wild side that wants to fight bullies to help people and play pranks all the time.

Harry uses harmless pranks to prank all the bullies at school

When People started to write Harry Potter books his mom and uncles went wild, they managed to make his name a trade mark so no one could use his name for money.