CHAPTER 3

ANALISE'S POV

I am in a deep sleep when I feel something on my neck. It is moving. I push it aside with my hand. I feel it again and now it is licking my neck.

There is something hard like a beard. I am feeling the weight on my body. Realisation dawns upon me. Instantly opening my eyes, the first thing that comes into my vision is Luciano.

I scream. His hand is quickly on my mouth to prevent my screaming.

"Shh Tesoro. Don't scream. Why are you scared? Nothing is going to happen to you" (sweetheart). He cooed in my ear. I look at him shocked and fearful.

"Fuck! Sei così Bella!" He says in Italian. (You are so beautiful)

He again starts licking and biting my neck. He plans kisses from my jaw to my chest. Before anything could proceed further he stops.

After this, he left. Chiara came with breakfast and also gave me a dress to wear from the closet. I was alone in the room all day. There was no one to talk to. A maid came to give me the meals. The whole day passed in a blur. I cried all day feeling helpless at my misery. Luciano came late at night. He again removed my clothes and slept beside me while holding me close to him.

Next day

Sunlight is coming from windows and is illuminating this dark room but it can do nothing to brighten my dark life.

I try to get out of bed but feel an arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I try to move it and it tightens more. Luciano is clutching my body tightly from behind.

"Going somewhere, Tesoro" (sweetheart) He asks, startling me. I thought he was asleep.

"I want to use the washroom" I say slowly. My throat hurts because of not speaking much.

"Ok! Go and take a bath. It will fresh you and afterward, come downstairs for breakfast. You can find a dress in the closet". He orders. He picks his phone up from the bedside table and checks it.

He gets up and leans towards me to kiss my forehead but I flinch.

"Soon you will also love me as I love you". Saying this he gently kisses my forehead and goes into the washroom probably to take a shower.

Afterward, I hear the water. I rub my forehead to erase his touch. He comes out all dressed up and leaves after telling me that he will be waiting for me downstairs.

I try to get up but I am feeling weak. I think it is because I didn't eat much yesterday. With the help of a wall, I enter the bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I gasp. I look horrible. My neck and shoulders are covered with hickeys. There is redness around my eyes from crying too much.

After starting the shower, I set the temperature to normal and start rubbing my arms, legs, and body till everything is red. I just want to erase his touch. Tears are flowing out from my eyes.

Coming out of the shower I enter the closet and like everything in this house, it is also beautiful. I see it is filled with men's clothes. Watches and ties are assembled in a neat way along with clothes.

I reach the women's side and find a lot of clothes. Dresses, nightgowns, party dresses, sleep wares, lingerie which are too revealing, shoes and whatnot.

This all would have cost a good fortune. I picked up a red short dress because all dresses here are short. At least it is not revealing and covers everything till mid-thigh.

It is warm and perfect for today.

He told me to come downstairs. I should go, maybe we can talk about me leaving. Should I talk to him about divorce?