Y/N: ("Hmm, not bad. I may not look good in a cape, but I sure do look great in a suit, that's for sure.")

 He slowly walks out of his changing room and head to the one where Ruby is in. Now in front of it, Y/N goes to ask. 

Y/N: "Hey, Rubes? Are you finished yet?"

Ruby: "H-Huh? Oh, uhm, you could say that... I guess..."

Y/N: "Alright, what's wrong?"

Ruby: "Well... there's a little something and... I'm kinda... embarrassed about it... s-so..."

Y/N: "Come on, Rubes. What's so embarrassing?"

Ruby: "Uhm... this."

As she said this, Ruby grabs his arm, pulling him inside the booth, giving off a timid expression. Y/N then see her in a beautiful red dress and her eyes to top it off in front of him.

 He can't help but stare at her as the blush in his face grows as his heart begins to beat faster and faster

 He can't help but stare at her as the blush in his face grows as his heart begins to beat faster and faster. Timidly, Ruby slowly looks up at him, asking him.

Ruby: "W-Well... what do you think...?"

Realizing he's been staring much longer than needed, Y/N look away a bit before responding.

Y/N: "Y-You look beautiful."

Ruby: "R-Really? Y-You think so?"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, that dress looks good on you."

Ruby: "Thanks..."

An awkward silence befalls on them inside the changing booth with neither of them locking eyes with one another. Y/N quickly speaks up.

Y/N: "Well, if we're done here, I should go now."

Ruby: "W-Wait!"

In a single motion, Ruby wrap her arms around him, hugging him deeply. This caught Y/N off-guard, looking at his team leader for what she's doing, his face is still blushing.

Y/N: "R-Rubes...?"

Eventually, Ruby slowly looks up and the two stare into each other's eyes. Both having their faces blushing as Ruby asks.

Ruby: "Is... Is this alright...?"

Y/N: "O-Of course... I don't mind."

Ruby: "T-Thanks..."

After several moments of staring, Y/N's eyes drift down to Ruby's lips and ponder over everything he had with her and what he had with Yang, Blake, and to some extent, even Weiss. 

Y/N: "R-Ruby..."

Ruby: "Y-Yeah...?"

Some compulsive force hits him as he quickly places his lips on Ruby's and start a deep kiss, which felt like it lasted a lifetime. Ruby didn't resist and quickly kiss back to him. The two students start deepening their kiss and made out quietly. After a while, Y/N broke out of the kiss as the two feel and see a string form from their lips. They stare into each other's eyes with love before Ruby slowly place her head into his chest. Before long, she broke the silence of the situation.

Ruby: "Wow... that... uhm... that was something..."

Y/N: "Yeah... it was..."

Ruby: "Guess that means... we're together, huh?"

Y/N: "Yep, it does... Ruby...?"

Ruby: "Yeah?"

Y/N: "I... I love you."

In response, Ruby just giggle and comments back.

Ruby: "You silly... I was supposed to say it first..."

She let out a sigh before smiling and replying.

Ruby: "I love you too. Heh. It's kind of weird, saying it out loud."

Y/N: "Yeah, kind of."

They soon giggle over this whole exchange. Their giggling soon fade as Ruby continues speaking.

Ruby: "I wasn't expecting you to do that."

Y/N: "Y-Yeah. Sorry for doing that so suddenly."

Ruby: "It's fine. I'm not a kid, you know."

Y/N: "I know..."

Ruby quickly stares at him, visibly pouting.

Ruby: "You just thought of it, didn't you?"

Y/N quickly look away from her gaze.

Y/N: "Noooo."

Ruby: "You're just teasing me now."

Y/N: "Whaaat? I'm not."

Ruby: "Hmph. I'll prove it to you."

Y/N: "How?"

As he said this, Ruby quickly presses her lips onto his, prompting him to place his back against the wall of the changing room they're in. Their kissing session last for a long while before they part ways with the two now blushing a bit with the team leader commenting.

Ruby: "Believe me now?"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah."

Seeing his blushing face, Ruby giggles to herself.

Ruby: "Good. Now I can get to tease you too~"

Y/N: "What? Taking a page out of Yang's book."

Ruby: "Maaaaybe. But you'll never know, because I'll be super sneaky about it."

Y/N: "Is that so?"

Ruby: "Mm-hm. You tease me enough as is. But now it's my turn."

Y/N: "Whatever you say, Rubes."

The team leader resumes her pouting at Y/N, thinking that he's not taking her seriously. Rolling his eyes, the smirking Y/N pats her on the head and continues speaking. 

Y/N: "Anyway, we should back to Beacon. We got our clothes."

Stopping her pouting, Ruby nods to him. 

Ruby: "Sure, let's go." 

After finally getting the clothes they need, the two students exit the store and head to the next Bullhead to Beacon. On their way there, Y/N feel a warm and slender hand holding his. Knowing it's Ruby's hand, Y/N smiles and grasp her hand.