chapter 12

"Grandfather!"

"Mei!" What are you doing here?

I just want to see how the academy is doing as well as you grandfather, how are you, I've been  gone for three months, my apologies grandfather if it took me a while to remember and you had to catch up on the work i left behind  mei said as she bowed to her grandfather.

Mei's grandfather look at her and smiling,
I'm happy to hear that your memory is back mei ,that one must be happy now because  you remember that she's your wife ,and don't worry about , I'm fine ,your dad and yuzu are helping me at the academy so my work isn't to heavy mei's grandfather said .

So when do you plan to return to the academy as the director ask her grandfather

About that grandfather ,i..i plan to come back after a month ,if that's ok with you,i have something important to do and.. "hesitate" ...i..i plan to go on vacation with yuzu ,since we got married we haven't been able to go on a hon..honeymoon since yuzu and i are both busy at work and because of that kidnapping incident i realized that i want to spend more time with my wife  mei said as her face turned red .

That's fine with me mei and you two deserve a vacation ,so when do you plan to leave? ask her grandfather.

After I punished yuzu  mei said with a clearly annoyed voice.

Thank you and goodbye grandfather then she left .

      * In Mei and Yuzu's apartment*

There's a raven haired beauty who is obviously very annoyed waiting for a certain blonde to come home .

So she still has no intention of going home "annoyed" you really make me angry yuzu .

"Fine!"

If you want to play then i play with you yuzu i mean Oneechan mei thought as she smile evilly .

She called Betty to help her with her plan , so you want to make her jealous said the person on the other line.When are we going to do it ? ask her

Let's met tomorrow said mei .

                * In the xx company*

There was a lonely blonde lying on a couch in her office while hugging a pillow .

I miss her,i want to see her,i want to hug her, kiss her ,i want mei  ,yuzu said as she buried her face in the pillow she was holding. She felt emotionally exhausted thinking about her wife and fall asleep.

In the next morning she reserve a text message from mei ...

Mei's text.....

Met me at a cafe near your office at 10
I will introduce you to my girlfriend ONEECHAN

"GIRLFRIEND!"  shouted yuzu 

                           *At the Cafe*

Betty: where's your wife mei? Are you sure she's coming.

Mei: I am sure she will come ,i told her in my text message that i will introduce my girlfriend to her .

Mei: There she is

Betty: where?

When Betty saw the blonde she was stunned .

Betty: my god mei ,you didn't tell me that you married to a goddess

She suddenly felt a cold aura so she look the person next to her and find mei glaring at her.

Betty:  don't be jealous, I'm just stating facts about your wife looks haha she laughed nervously .

"Mei!"

Mei turned and looked at the blonde

"Yu.. Oneechan!" 

Hi! I'm Betty Oba nice to met you Oneechan she said with a teasing smirk as she extended her hand to the blonde .

Yuzu's mind : How dare this girl to call me Oneechan ...arggggh so annoying

Yuzu just looked at Betty's hand then she turned her gaze to mei and said when did you two become girlfriends .

Mei: just yesterday she said while observing the blonde's reaction .

A few moments later.....

Say ahh! said Betty while trying to feed mei with her food . 

Yuzu felt irritated as she watch someone feeding her wife, she was even more annoyed when Betty wipes mei's mouth.

Yuzu stood up and said i need to go, i have something important to do at the office.

Mei couldn't see the hurt expression in Yuzu's eyes since the blonde's bangs covered it.

When the blonde was about to leave mei grabbed her  wrist to stop her from leaving .

"Oneechan!"

Let go.. let go of me she said softly while still not looking at mei ,but mei didn't listen to her and tighten her grip on the blonde's hand even more .

Mei pulled yuzu closer to her and held her cheek to look at the blonde's face. Her eyes widen when she saw tears in the blonde's green eyes .

Mei: i..i....

Yuzu remove mei's hand from holding her and ran out of the cafe ,after she got out she immediately got into her car .

Mei chase after her but couldn't catch up with her because Yuzu's car already left when he got out .

Betty: where is she ?

Mei: i..i hurt her...i ..i made her cry she said  crying .