chapter 6

2 weeks later :

Mei and yuzu are ready to go home
.Yuzu's gunshot wound are has healed quite a bit and so has Mei ,her head wound is also heald.

The doctor said they both need to rest especially mei ,she had a serious concussion she needs a plenty of rest .Both sleep at night, and naps or rest breaks during the day if needed ,and make sure she don't do physical activities or anything that will stress her out .While she recover, and if she had a headache bring her back in the hospital so we could give her a medicine . As for ms. Yuzu she just needs to take antibiotics to avoid infection to her wound.

******

In the apartment,mei is in their old room sleeping while yuzu and ume are in the couch.

"Yuzu are sure you want mei'san to stay in your old room "?ask ume concerned to her daughter."You can still live together in thesame apartment and in thesame room if you want" said added.

"Mom, you know that mei already knows that I'm married and it will be difficult for me to pretend that I'm just her step sister if we share thesame room" ." So it's better if she lives here with you,i will make sure to visit her everyday ",she said .

"Alright, if that's what you want" replied her.

"Since you decided to pretend to be her sister then i suggest that you put away all the pictures of the two of you as a couple, just in case if mei'san visit your apartment she wouldn't know that she is your wife ,Yuzu".

The blonde felt sad for a moment,since she really love to watch their pictures together as wives hanging in their living room.

"I already thought about that, so like what  you said ,i will put away all the photos of me and her especially the wedding photos. So that if she comes to the apartment,she won't know the truth that we are married . I don't want her to know the truth until her memories came back", the blonde said.

After the mother and daughter heart talked,yuzu went to mei's room to check on her before she go back to her own apartment .

She open the door to their old room ,then she saw the brunette laying down on the bed.  She approach her ,and sat next to her  and she saw that a few strand of hair covering half of the brunette face . So she remove the strand of hair that covering mei's face and put it in the back of mei's ears .

"Even when you're asleep you're still so beautiful to look at ,mei, your small and pointed nose and thin pink lips fits perfectly with your small and slim face ."

Then she trace the brunette lips using her thumb ." Right now , i really want to kiss you " she said ,while looking at Mei's lips.

Unconsciously,she brought her face closer to the brunette before she know it their lips touch to each other, her eyes widened when she realized what she had done .

she immediately removed her face away to mei's face. She felt relieved that the brunette didn't wake up from the kiss.

"She didn't wake up so that means i can kiss her as long as she's asleep, maybe it's alright as long as she doesn't know, "she thought.

She lean back closer to the brunette face and kiss her again. The brunette slightly open her mouth yuzu unconsciously slide her tongue inside in Mei's mouth.

When her tongue touch mei's teeth she noticed the brunette slightly movements. In panic, she immediately move her face away from the brunette face when she noticed mei  was about to wake up, she pretended that she just entered .

Mei look at her suspiciously then asked,  "what are you doing here ,Oneechan? "

"I...I just wanted to see you,  before I'll go back to my own apartment " the blonde replied with an obvious in her voice"