chapter 7

After the dinner ,ume said goodnight to her two daughters and give each of them a goodnight kiss in the forehead but before she go to her room she approach mei and whispered to her ear ...

You don't remember this mei san but before the accident,you always give your Oneechan a goodnight kiss before you sleep and also a good morning kiss said ume

Really, It is okay to do that to Oneechan asked a blushing mei ,of course you're her little sister after all ,and she's always happy to receive a kiss from you added ume .

Yuzu wash the dishes in the kitchen sink while mei is in the living room cuddling her bear Kumaguro in the couch.

When she's done washing the dishes,she approach mei .Why haven't you taken a bath yet mei , you need to rest early said yuzu.

Because I'm waiting for you Oneechan said mei .

You wanted to take a bath with me ? asked Yuzu while blushing

Yes! I want to take a bath with you Oneechan and mom said you should sleep here too said a cute blushing mei .

Okay then , I'll just get some clothes in my apartment and then I'll be right back, after yuzu said that ,she dash back to her apartment and get her clothes ,as soon as she got some clothes she immediately returned to their old apartment.

Yuzu open the door to their old bedroom and she didn't see mei there ,"maybe she's already in the bathroom said yuzu . So yuzu decide to go to the bathroom ,she knock first before she entered the bathroom ,mei are you there can i come inside ask yuzu .

Yes said mei

When yuzu entered the bathroom she saw mei inside the bathtub

When mei heard yuzu entered the bathroom she looked at her

join me here in the bathtub Oneechan ,we both fit on here said mei unaware of the effects she was giving to yuzu

join me here in the bathtub Oneechan ,we both fit on here said mei unaware of the effects she was giving to yuzu .

Author: 😏

O.. okay said yuzu nervously, as yuzu remove her clothes , she's having a gay panic attack in her mind .

In Yuzu's mind: