chapter 5

After yuzu feel better,they returned to the room where mei was,Mei is now sitting on her bed,yuzu approach her and sat next to her .

Yuzu:  How was the wound in your head ?

Mei   :   "silent "

Yuzu brought her face closer to the brunette ," mei was surprised" yuzu notice it .

Yuzu : it's okay, i just want to  take a closer look at your wound  .

Then she touch mei's face she started in Mei's cheeks "( she noticed that mei's ears are now red) but she didn't stop her touches , she use her thumb to caress the cut on mei's lips.

Yuzu : " does it hurt?"

Mei didn't answer and remain silent, her face is now red as tomato.

Yuzu : "....i want to kiss her" she thought.

She lean more closer to mei that  their faces is now are inches apart... Mei's eyes widen ..

Mei : W..what are doing ??

Yuzu : I'm sorry ... i...i

She immediately turned her face away ,then the door open ,sho and ume entered.

ume :How are you two? ..... asked their mother.

mei & yuzu : We're fine , both said in thesame time (blushing)...

Ume : really,then why are your faces red ,did something happen between you two ? ( Smirking)

Sho: honey, stop teasing our girls, they look like a tomatoes now because of your teasing, he said jokingly.

Ume : alright, i stop

****
Flash back

When ume and yuzu return to the room,ume took her husband with her so that she would have a helper to carry the drinks and food that she would buy .
When they returned they saw in the sash door that the two was about to kiss .They waited before entering and when yuzu moved away from mei ,they decide to enter the room to break the awkwardness of the two .

End of flashback

******

Matsuri,Harumi and Himeko visit their friends again they find out that mei lose her memories .

Himeko : So what is the last thing you remember mei mei?

Mei : Father left me to travel the world and teach children and i don't remember anything after that .

Matsuri : So you don't remember yuzu chan wife ? she said teasingly, since they already know that yuzu is pretending to be Mei's sister

Mei : Wife???....

She look to the blonde , then she asked her .......

Mei :  Who is your wife?...

Yuzu tense ....i ...

When harumi saw it she hit matsuri' s head

matsuri : Ouch! senpai, what is that for? (While rubbing her head)

Harumin:  that's for giving yuzuchi a trouble  ( annoyed)

Himeko :  " smirk" .... when harumi hit matsuri' s head ..

matsuri : What are smirking you damn eyebrows ?( annoyed)

Himeko: " Nothing "

harumin: you two that's enough

When the three is mess around ,mei turned to yuzu and she asked her again ....

Mei : Who is your wife? ...

Yuzu look to mei when she heard her ,even their three friends stop fighting when they heard mei ask yuzu again who's her wife .

Everyone stared at yuzu as to how she would answer Mei's question .

yuzu : ....... she's .......whoever she is isn't matter anymore because my wife and I have separated ...(she lied)

Mei : Why ? , You don't love her ,......... my parents divorced because they didn't love  each other ,she said sadly.

yuzu:  ofcourse, . I love her ...i love her so much

Mei : Doesn't she love you? that's why you two divorce?

Yuzu  : She..loves me .."yuzu looks at the window to hide her tears that started falling down her cheeks and mumble" she just doesn't remember.

Himeko: meimei your the new director of the Aihara Academy ,she said  ,to change the subject.

Mei : Really,but how about father ?

Yuzu: Dad love to travel and teach children around the world so  you decided to take the position to be the new director of the Aihara Academy .

Hemiko : Before you become the director you're the student council president mei mei and i am your vice president, she said  proudly .

matsuri: And you always punish yuzu chan by making her clean the restroom.

Himeko: Because she always break the academy rules , she said defensively.

While the two were arguing ,mei suddenly remembered something ......
That's what kissing is like she said it after she kiss her Oneechan .She turned to look yuzu again then she blush ...

Mei : Did that really happen? she silently asked to herself.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

she put her hand in her mouth

I hope you like this chapter 😜 about the pic I don't own it ,it's part of the citrus manga that i screenshot and i just edit the words