chapter 2

When yuzu came out from the building where they live ,she saw a black van park infront of their apartment building.

She approach the van ,she noticed that the the windows are tinted because she couldn't see what was inside .

She heard the door clicked open , then she saw a man in the backseat gesturing her to come inside, so she did what the man wants ,she seat beside him then after that the man in the driver seat started the car.

The man beside her put a blindfold on her so she couldn't see where they were going.

After a few hours of travel the van stop ,the man take off her blindfold and she was told to get out of the car.

She noticed that there were two men guarding outside the abandoned building.

She waited for the opportunity for them to get away from the two men outside so that the two men that following her couldn't ask for help.

She took the knife inside her clothes then when the man infront of her turn in the corner ,she stop walking and turn around then she stab the man behind him in the neck ,then she hide the corridor she wait to the other guy to comeback to look after them.

After the other guy showed up she stab him in his chest ,the man eyes widen and fall loudly to the floor and died.

She dragged the two bodies in a room then she lock it ,she made sure that no one will find them .

Yuzu took the guns of the two men then she hid the gun on her back under her jacket , then she held the other gun for her protection .

Yuzu returned to where she killed the two men ,she search every room until she found mei tied up in a chair.

She immediately approach her .....

"mei! "

Baby wake up I'm here ...please baby come on,.. she untie her ,she cut the rope using the knife she used to kill the two men.

When mei open her eyes she saw yuzu infront of her .

They hug each other and then they kiss ,Yuzu held mei by the waist to help her to stand up .

When they were about to leave , the door suddenly open,both of them startled when they saw who entered.

Amimaya suddenly came and he saw that mei was freed from being tied to the chair,
He saw yuzu also beside her holding her in the waist .

Oh! What's we have here ? You both started the party without me ,he said as he pointed the gun to them then he shot the blonde in the legs .

Yuzu let go of mei and they both fell to the floor because of the gunshot wound to Yuzu's leg .

"Aaahhhh!" , the blonde yelp .

Yuzu! , mei shouted when she saw Yuzu's bloody leg.

Amimaya approach them and pulled mei away from the blonde then he push the brunette hard until her head hit in the wall and pass out .

"Mei!" shouted yuzu ,when she saw the brunette passed out.

She tried to point her gun to amimaya, but amimaya kicked the gun she was holding ,it flew away and amimaya stepped on her wounded foot

"Aaahhhg !" She yelp

Do you think you can kill me ha! ,He shouted as he continue to stepped the blonde's wounded leg.

He pulled the blonde by the collar and said
I will show you,how I will kill the person you love the most .

so you know what it feels like to lose ,I will make you suffer twice as much pain as I felt when I lost everything ,he said angrily and then he kicked the blonde in the stomach before he approach the brunette.

"No!" shouted yuzu

Amimaya turned around with a smile as he held Mei by the neck and pointed his gun at the brunette's head.

"Please, don't kill her" ,yuzu begged while crying.

Yuzu took the gun that was behind her and pointed at amimaya and fired the gun many times until it ran out of bullets.

Amimaya fell to the ground bleeding to death .

Yuzu tried to stand up and she approach the unconscious mei ,she held mei's head and noticed a lot of blood in Mei's head .

Mei! Please baby wa..k....wake up (sobbing)
No! Please baby don't leave....mm... me( sobbing)

Yuzu tried to wake her up but mei didn't open her eyes , she tried to lift mei but she fell to the ground because of her leg injury .

She use her remaining strength to lift mei and just endured the pain she felt in her leg injury.

She carried mei out in that room and when they got close to the outside of the abandoned building ,she heard a gunshots outside .

After a while, the police arrive with their friends Matsuri,Harumin and Hemiko ,when they saw the blonde carrying an unconscious mei .they run an approach them ,they help the blonde to carried the brunette outside where the ambulance is waiting to take them to the hospital.

They put mei in the stretcher and then they put her inside the ambulance,they tried to put yuzu in the other ambulance too but she didn't agree to them ,she doesn't want to be separated from the brunette so they let her go with the ambulance where mei is.

When they arrived at the hospital they immediately treated the two young women.

They removes the bullet that went
into Yuzu's right leg ,then the doctor stich mei's wounded head and put a bandage around her forehead .

They also did a blood transfusion for mei because she lost to much blood then they monitor the vital signs .They also take mei CT/MRI to see if she have concussion or head trauma .

Leave a comment if you want me to continue this story.this is the third story i made this month .i really hope you like to read this 😊