CHAPTER 1 :

5.Nov.2022

It was an unusual rainy evening in Texas. The colour of the sky seemed different. It was like something red mixed colour.

Space Station, Texas...

Min: Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen?

Park: May be because of the change in the colour of the sky .

Min: Yeah, It can be so.

Park: Just chill bro, don't think too much. Just enjoy your tea.

Min: Ok.

After few minutes...

Chief: Guys there is an emergency everyone assemble in the control room.

Others: Yes, Chief.

(Everyone gathers. But the tension in the chief's face confused everyone, as they had not seen him like this before.)

Chief : I think you all know that the change that has happened in Sky today is unprecedented.

Others : Yes,sir.

Chief: Ok, anyone know the reason for that? Any ideas?

Others: No, sir. We don't have any idea.

Chief : OK, I will tell you. This is not a careless matter. Because some of the meteoroids between Jupiter and Mars have moved and come towards our planet, we are getting news from NASA.

Park : It's just meteoroids, sir. What's wrong with that?

Chief: Yes, you are right. People don't have a big problem if it's just one, but now there are more than 500 meteoroids that are only approaching our country.

To be continued...