34

Man: Boss, our man, just send some information about her

Man: She just left the house and went to Mr.lee's orphan.

Suho: Alone?

Man: No boss with that girl named IU.
But without any bodyguard or protection.

?: So both are still best friends, haa?.

Man: Yes, sir.

?: Interesting, let's go, then
I have to settle some old stuff with them.

Suho: Hold your horses, Jackson.
this is not the right time

Jack: Then when hyung.
and how much more time?

Jack: The whole 1 year i kept rotting in jail because of that bitch.
For the last 3 years, I have been burning in the fire of revenge still your saying this is not the right time.

Suho: What do you think? i'll give it up so easily. I want to make her whole life miserable.

Suho: But because of that, Kim's brother
We have to leave Korea. And she escaped from my hands that but not this time.

Suho : And guess what. This she not only that ordinary girl whom we wanted to kiss she's now Mrs.kim.

Jack: Mrs. Kim??

Suho: Yes.. kim Namjoon's wife.

Jack: So??

Suho: I'm going to take her away from him and make her mine..
He league evilly

Jack: What do you mean

Suho: As you know, my actual purpose come to korea is to destroy Namjoon and Yoongi. But before i came here, i came to he married to the same girl who i want to kill.

Suho: So there are small changes in our plan.

Jack: What changes ?

Suho: Soon you will know.
Now let's go. i wanted to meet my babygirl .

Jack: You just said we can't go there.

Suho: Yeah, but i changed my mind.

Jack: Hmmmm.

Meanwhile

All kids are plying around jisoo, and IU both of them sitting in the middle of them, and Minho is sitting on her lap and playing with her. Uncle and Aunty are sitting in the corner of the room watching them with smiles on their faces. When iu look at Aunty suddenly she chang her facial expression. Iu smiled and got up from her place and went to them. Site front of her.

Iu: I know, Aunty, you're angry with me, but trust i always try to visit you guys, but-

Aunty: Stop it Iu we i know you work in big company now but No one is so busy that they can't even come to meet once a week.

Iu: No, aunty, you are getting me wrong

Aunty: It's okay . If you don't feel like meeting us, but that little boy after jisoo's marriage, jisoo gave her responsibility to you but what you did.

Aunty: Every single day He asked about jisoo and you, but you never even tried to call him,

After hearing that iu feel so much pain in heart.

Aunty: I always tell him jisoo is now married she has her own family now but she'll come to meet him one day or call you and she did even if she is bzy with her family she try to call him and check on him but what about you.

Aunty: we don't know where you are. we dont know what's so much importance job your doing then what should we explain to that child?

Iu: Aunty, I'm sorry, but trust me, i whenever i try to come, but always something came up. And won't make it.