7

~NEXT DAY~

Jisoo decided go to the hospital to meet Doc. about minho and other side namjoon decided to talk to the Doc. about Jisoo b'cos he don't know about her now he can't wait anymore to take his revange in any how....

Dr.Bae:Hello jisoo

Jis: Hello Doc

Dr.Bae: Jisoo minho's condition isn't good!!

Jis: Dc. What happend to him??

Dr.Bae:Minho having "********* Defet"

Jis: I..i can't understand Doc. how it's po--

Dr.Bae: Listen, it's a hole in the wall that seprates the lower chembers of the heart, called the "Ventricles" it allows increase amount of the blood flow. through the hole to the lungs in many people in many people it born with this disease...

Jis: I understand is minjun ok i mean....

Dr.Bae: I know jisoo you love him most but it's a dangerouse disease....

Jis: I don't want to loose him please tell me i'll do any treatment for him

Dr.Bae:We have treatment for it but we need a heart for it so it means it's costly....

Jis: Heart...

Dr.Bae: Yes we need to make his open-heart surgeory soon.. it's his last sage you were to late to know about it...

Jis: I will prepare money for treatment..

Dr.Bae: I already told the surgeon they said they are coming from abroad in 2 day's so we have to prepare fir it...

Jis: Yes I'll infrom to Mr&Mrs.lee

Dr.Bae's P.O.V

She left my cabin i was reading the reports suddenly i got a call from unknown NO. i thinked foe some sec. and picked up and it's Mr.kim

#On Call#

Dr.Bae: Hello? who's it?

Nam: Mr.kim namjoon...

Dr.Bae:ohh...Mr.kim why did you called me do you need something...

Nam: i want some information about that girl......

Dr.Bae: which girl??

Nam: that girl who come with little boy!!

Dr.Bae: ohhh you mean jisoo

Nam: yes about her send me about her and that little boy's info

Dr.Bae: I don't no so much about her...

Nam: Just tell me how much you know!!

#Cut the call#

NAM'S P.O.V

Ohh...so its conf her name is jisoo just i want my revenge now in any how

I was talking to myself thinking about my revenge smirked appear on my lips suddenly some texts popped up in my phone. I then took my phone and saw it's Dr.Bae sended information about that girl jisoo....

"Her name is kim jisoo she is 22 y/o she live with her sister jennie here she is an Orphan " university dropout because of  her family's financial condition she started her own bakery with her besr friend "IU". she live near the "light house children's home orphanage" and the orphanage owner is the one growth her and helped her to start bakery and now she's also helping them Sometime she also go to take a look at the kids orphanage where she also grown up and that boy Minho is orphan child he call her his eomma b'cose she loves him the most she applied the seoul university for all students and today we got a sad news about that little boy minho that he having the ventricular septal defect disease so we have to make a open heart surgery after 2day's......

Nam: ohh.... that's really a great news she needs help and i want my reveng hmmm....

A/N's P.O.V

He smirked in his successand and call someone and told him to bought the land where her bakery is and order to demolish the building and shop's then cancel the request of university and told everyone she knows and ask for help not to help her in any how....And finally he dialed to Dr.bea....

#On Call#

Nam: Hello

Dr.Bae: Hello Mr.kim

Nam: Dr.Bae i need your help...

Dr.Bae: yes ofc I'll

Nam: you have to tell that girl if she need any help come to my company just tell her Mr.Kim not anything else....

Dr.Bae: yea... sure Mr.kim

Nam: Thanks and i already donated mony gor your hospital.....

#Call End#

A/N'S P.O.V

As you all know our Mr.kim Namjoon gave bribe for anywork....and that inncocent Doc.Bae think that he loves our sweet jisoo that's why he help her.....

Nam: Now let's wait for Miss kim jisoo

PLEASE GUYS LOVE MY WORK AND VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS.... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT....💜💜😘😘