32

All girls are sitting on tabe start chitcatting and drinking except jisoo who drinking soft drinks as Namjoon strictly told her not to drink any alcohol and boy's are bzy with the guests and others.

Nayo: So jisoo how's Namjoon?? is he taking good care of you.

Jis: he's Good.....I mean yes he's really caring husband.

Nayo: Ohhh... Heard something new.

Jis: Yeah. First he was little cold but not now he's so caring and loving.

Nayo: He is but only to his love one.
You know we never thought that he'll get married have wife or someone in his life but now look at him.

Nayo: He's really like my brother.... and I'm really very happy after seeing him like this...and it's all because of you. Thanks you jisoo really.

Jis: Please don't thank me i didn't do anything....even if he show how cold from the out side somewhere deep down in his heart he's soft and warm.
Which he always hides behind his cold face.

Nayo: And that softness you have brought up.

Nayo: jisoo promise me No matter what happens, you'll not leave him alone and always stay by namjoon's side.

Jis: I promise.....
She said as Nayeon smile and hug her.

Jin: Ok everyone attention please.
He said in mic and all attention went to the middle of the stage where he was standing.

Jin: First thank you all for coming on very short note and As you all thought this party is for my comeback as i back to korea after so many years I'm very happy today our company got success but more than that I'm happy b'cos my brother got married i just want to introduce the most beautiful couples today

Jin: Namjoon jisoo please come on the stage.

Everyone was looking at both jisoo and Namjoon who are walking towards the stage. As they reach center of the stage Reports start taking pictures and asking questions. Jisoo start feeling nervous she try to hide behind Namjoon but he hold her by waist and pull her closer to him make her feel safe with him

Nam: Don't be nervous I'm with you.
Just feel comfortable and smile.

Jis: Hmmmm.
She just hmmm in response and smile.

Rep1: When did you guy's get married.?

Rep2: What's her full name??.

Rep3: Mr.kim From which family does your wife belong?

Jin: Okay hold down we'll answer your questions but please one by one.

Jin: Namjoon
He called and pass him the mic.

Rep: Mr.kim how many days have you got married??

Nam: 4 month??

Rep: Got married secretly and hidded for so many days any specific reason for that.

Nam: Not really....as you all know i known for my work and i don't like to share my personal life with other so yeah i don't think it's necessary to reveal.

Rep: But We heard you don't believe in marriage and all these things then what make you changed your mind?

Nam: My wife jisoo.
She chnage my mind

Rep: So it's love marriage.

Nam: You can say that.
Jisoo immediately look at him as he chukled. But she shrugged it off and thought maybe he's pretending front of world so they couldn't get truth that they're marriage is just contract.