14

After confirming with IU Namjoon immediately left for orphanage.

~MEANWHILE~

On other hand Iu is worried about jisoo because she knew there's something bothering her..

Yoon: Miss lee..is there any problem?

IU: yea.. i mean no..everything is fine

Yoon: who's that

IU: ohhh.. it's Mr.kim.. he asking about jisoo..

Yoon: okay

IU: Mr.Min if you don't mind can i asked you something...

Yoon: hmmm...

IU: Actually i have a request and i hope you can help me. I know we have meeting today and you need your secretary on your side every time but...

(She look down and plyng with her fingers she can sense that he is looked at her with his dark eyes)

Yoon: But what miss lee...let me guess you want day off for your best friend right...(with cold tone)

IU : I'm sorry Mr.Min but she really needs me...so plea-

Yoon: NO

IU: but-t...sir-

Yoon: I said no Miss lee...just go back to your work...

IU: Icy-hot...(mumbled but yoongi clearly heard)

Yoon: what??

IU: what!? Nothing!?

Yoon: You just call me icy-hot.. don't you..??

IU: Huh..!!

(Yoongi get up from his sit walk towards her but she take back steps until her back touch the wall)

Yoon: So Miss lee...I'm icyhot haaa..

(He nibbled against her ear sending shivers down her spin she try to push him little by her hand but he immediately garb her heads pinned overhead)

Yoon: Tell me Miss lee... i heard correct or not

IU: Mr.Min please let go of my hand

Yoon: first answer me..

IU: Please Mr.Min... please leave me....

Yoon: Until you answer my question
(Looking at her eyes in deep and tight his grip on her head)

IU: Ok fine....i accepted...it's just slip of tongue Mr.Min please forgive me...

(With that smrik appeared on his face)

Yoon: it's ok kitten...but only on this time Im letting you go but next time I will punish you hard....

(She frozen at her spot and looking at him she was totally shocked by his word's "kitten" "punish" and on otherhand yoongi just enjoying)

She was in her deep thoughts she won't even realise when he loose her head and go back to his site

Yoon: Back to your work Miss lee

(And she come to her sense and go back to her work but her mind is again start thinking about jisoo and really worried Yoongi notice her worried face but ignored)

~BACK TO NAMSOO~

Drive his car head to the orphanage the things kept forming a kont in his brain yet he appeared as clan as ever. After driving for 10 minutes he pulled the brakes directly infront of the gate. Rushing out of the car, he saw the gate was already open so he entered without being bothered. He saw here were many kid's playing around. There were women too. On seeing him a woman approached to him.