25

TIME SKIP
AT 4.00PM

Yoongi's P.O.V

Why has he come back and what does he want this time?
And what about jisoo how dose he know about her.
Does he already know her or has he come to know that she is Namjoon's wife that's why he is behind her.
No no no...she siad he's back it means she knows him.
Something is in the past which I have to find out as soon as possible i can't wait for her. We can't wait for her to tell everything by herself i have to do something before he does anything against us or atleast we have to prepare for him.

Yoon: Please tell Ms lee to come to my office

?: Yes sir...

After sometime
She knock the door and asked permission for go in but no response so again she knock and she went inside.

IU: You call me sir.

She asked but he was in his deep thoughts that he didn't realised she is calling him. She went near his table and call him

IU: Mr.Min?!

Yoon: huh??

IU: You call..?? You want something..??

Yoon: Ohhh Y-y-yeah...sit i need to talk to you.

IU: Mr.Min are you okay??? You look stress!! You want coffee wait I'll bring your-

Yoon: No.... i don't want coffee you sit here i wanted to asked you something.

IU: yes..

Yoon: It's about jisoo!!

IU: Now what happens to her

Yoon: Ms.lee let me complete.

IU: ohh yeah I'm sorry.

Yoon: you two are together since childhood right..??And you are her closest friends, like sister

IU: yes sir..

Yoon: And you know all about each other in and out right??

IU: Yes But why sir??

Yoon: i wanna know about her past.
I know half the of her past but i want to hear from you.

IU: About what?? I didn't get you...??

Yoon: Do you know of someone who used to annoy or bothered Jisoo in any way?

IU: No sir..i mean i don't remember something like this..

Yoon: Than think damn it...it's really important

IU: But why??

Yoon: STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS

He shouted at her and bang his hand on his table she flinched at his action he get up from his sit and walk towards her and bend over her site.

Yoon: Can't you listen to me even once without questioning?

Yoon: huh... tell me you want to be professional right...?? So how can you forget that I am your boss and do not asked questions to your boss you only have to answer what the boss asked.

She get so scared after seeing him like that she never see him this much angry on someone she clearly knows he is not mad at her something else bothering him he losses his anger on her but still her eye's filled with fair and water. Seeing her like that he come to his scenes he close his eyes to came him down and bend down on his knees in front of her hold her both hand and and said.

Yoon: look at me.

Yoon: Look i don't mean to scared you ok...I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. But try to understand me please i really want to know it's really important for us specially for your best friend.
Please tell me about her.