12

The things remained quiet and unspoken between jisoo and Namjoon for next few days and non of them spoke that much to each other. Neither she tried to talk nor he attempted to talk. The reason of his silence was his mistake while the reason of her silence was something else. Something she might not have ever thought of but did expect in such marriage where love is farther. Not even respect was there between both of them or rather there wasn't respect for her from him. She never thought she'll see such day so soon. But the only thing was she can't even fight for it.

Three days ago. That is the day after she came home from his office. She were putting the clothes for laundry after. While putting the clothes she felt something different. Before putting Namjoon's shirt he wore last night she suspected something different. She slowly took the shirt to smell the perfume. He sniffed the smell and she knew it wasn't his. Having been staying with him in the same room she knew his perfume and it wasn't his. It was a woman's perfume.

She held the shirt up and see the shirt properly if it was actually Namjoon's or Taehyung's. Because it might be of Taehyung's. But what she saw was it was Namjoon's and she found a long hair stand hanging on it. She pulled the strand on it and saw its was comparatively shorter than her's but long enough to say it was a woman's hair. She gulped trying not to think what was repeatedly coming to her mind but then realised they're marriage is just an unspoken contract

She look at wall clock and sighed seeing it's already 5pm in the evening. But then she heard her phon ringing. She saw caller ID it was non other than Namjoon's assistant, the only person in his office who knew about marriage.

Jis: Hello

PA: mam, has sir goin to home? We can't find him anywhere what?

Jis: What do you mean by he can't be found.

PA: Sir went with Ms. Byun for lunch meeting but then he was about to return by afternoon but he isn't back yet and his phone is out of network coverage area now. He had a very important meeting.

(For some reason her heart skipped a bit on hearing that but then as always she took a deep breath assuring yourself that you've nothing to do with that. She thought for a while still being on the line)

Jis: Umm...no he hasn't come home. And i-

PA: Mam can you please go and find him in at a address I'll give you. Because I've to manage the clients who come for the meeting and we can't let anyone in office know that sir isn't at home. Everyone's is gonna freak out because this meeting is very important. We need to keep it quiet.

Jis: Me?

PA: There's nobody i can trust right now. I'm sending you the address right now.

Jis: B-(before she could speak he hung the call and just then a notification popped up)

Taking a deep breath, she got out of the cab and paid the fair. Once the cab left she looked at house infront of her. She had no idea whose house it was but she knew that she can trust Hanbin. She went and clicked on the bell waiting for someone to open. Just then you heard the click sound and the door opened and her eyes slightly widened on seeing who opened it. It was non other than Namjoon. He froze seeing her standing there more like he was dumbstruck.

Nam:jis-

?- Who is it joonie?

(She heard a feminine voice behind him and she just slightly bend to her right and saw a girl around Namjoon's age walking towards the door. She looked like model)

Nam: what are you doing here?

(He asked her in whisper before the girl reaches but you were too lost thinking Namjoon was out of this so called marriage and looking at the girl coming)