10

~Time skip~

Sitting on the dinning table opposite to Taehyung after serving him and Jennie what they asked to eat you watching him eating like a kid. He was happily digging into his food while she just looked at him with admiration how the small yet big boy looked so lively and happy she sure couldn't believe he was the same guy who kissed your sister forcefully, bullied her took drug and now he was completely opposite as was treating her like he was waiting for her in his family

Little did she know someone else was also watching her looking at Taehyung like mother and for the first time his heart beats saying he took a good decision it's non other than Namjoon. Standing behind the piller in the dark living room he was watching his little brother smiling so brightly and that's also just b'cos if a food item.why not? After all someone cooked his favorite food for him for the first time that kid was overwhelmed with joy and happiness when he saw you picking up the plates after they finished.he walked back to his room.

Tea: that was really amazing noona! You know no one ever asked me my favorite food to cook for me. Thank you so much noona you're really so good.

Jis:What really how come nobody asked you your favorite food to cook for you?

(You chuckled as you kept washing the dishes and Taehyung decided to wait for you)

Tae: Become my mom isn't there you know
(he spoke simply with a smile while your smile dropped which he didn't notice. Somewhere it hit you really very hard)

Tae: Maybe if mom was there she would have asked me. When i was small mom used to make blueberry pancakes and peach cheesecake for me. But then one day she left us.

(She just gulped listeningto him while placing the plates in the cupboard)

Tae: But then you made me blueberrie pancakes today. I'm so happy. You're amazing!

(He spoke with brightest smile as she looked at him with admiration while she couldn't process what exactly happened to their mom. What did he mean by she left them??!!)

Jis: Tae, it's past 9:30 now, you should go to bed! You'll be having college tomorrow.

Tae: Did you just call me Tae?

Jis: Ohh- that's just i love giving nicknames so I'm sorry but if you didn't li-

Tae: Oh no no noona, I loved it!! It's so cute. Thank you!
(You smiled seeing how he was squealing with happiness because if a mere nickname)

Tae: Okay lemme guide you to hyung's room, i mean now your room too and this mandu to her room and I'll go to bed. Let's go now?!

Jen: yea... don't called me that....

Tae: whatever...let's go or you want me to carry you....(whisper in her ear)

Jen: you-- ( shoot death glare)

Jes: let's go Jennie, you should go to bed too!!

Jen: yes....

While walking through the hallway Taehyung's phone rang and he immediately picked up.

Tae: yeah bro ?

Tae: Oh 1v1 match ? Oh sure!!

Tae: Cool! I'll make a set up and call you back

(he hung the call and looked at you)

Tae: This is hyung's room.

(He posted at the door infront of her but she didn't move.)

Leaning ears against the door Namjoon was listening your and Taehyung's conversation.

Tae: What happened noona? Go, hyung must be waiting
(he chukled teasing you)