4

JISOO'S  P.O.V. 

Jennie :- Unnie,wake up it's already 8 am.

she shoot open her eyes. oh hearing "8am" which was now echoing in her ears.

Jisoo : WHAT? 8 AM ? OH MY GOA!! I'M LATE!!UGH!! IM SUCH A PIG! THERE ARE 5 ORDERS TO DELEVER TODAY...... UGH I'LLBE LATE ANIYOOO!!!! EOMMMMAAA!!!!!!

She kept screaming loudly staring from jumping on the bed out of nervousness to collectiong her stuffs and rush to the bathroom. she quickly took ashower and come out. finishing all her morning routine she headed out without any delay

~TIME SKIP~

Jisoo: just one hour 1 hour promise. I hope you manage Rose... thank you so much once again 

Rose: it's ok jisoo... go safe and drive carefully    

(she nod and take seat on the rented motor scooter she rented for about 2 hours to delivery the cakes in the destination. You usually rent motor scooter for delivery purposes. It's said that only a gold Smithcan identify gold. When it comes to your family you're the most hard working person and the strongest girl. Guardiang Rose your neighbor and good friend in your bakery for an hour your headed to delivery)

After riding for about 10 minutes as you took a turn suddenly a light flashing infront of her eyes that made her go blind. She squinted you eyes and suddenly lost control on scooter......and-

Jisoo: ouch!!   

she whimpered in the pain as she tried to get up from the concrete road. Thankfully the car and jisoo both pressed tha brakes still since she were on the two wheeler she lost balance and fell down hurting her elbow she dusted her hands and knees and stood up. She were standing exactly infront of the car. She hoped someone might come out so you could exchange sorry but instead she heard car honking which fried her anger for being so rude. She stomped and knocked on the window of tha driver aggressively. The window silde down

Jisoo: Excu-

Driver: Please pick up your scooter so we can go. sir is getting late for his meeting 

Jisoo : EXCUSE ME FIRST YOU STROKE ME WITH THIS HUGE CAR AND THWE INSTEAD OF SAYINF A SORRY YOU'RE HERE TELLING ME TO PICK UP MY SCOOTER FROM THE WAY BECAUSE OF YOUR SIR IS GETTING LATE HUH ? WHO THW HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HUH? PRESDIENT MUN OR CEO BANG PD NIM  OF BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT HUH?

Driver: Fine sorry but can you please move your scooter aside. sir is getting late for his meeting.(she frowned on hearing him metioning "sir" again ans again. she tightened her jaw.) 

Jisoo: who the hell is your diddly darn sir huh? lemme see.
(she moved further and benged loudly on the window without any fear. And way should shr even fear?Right?)

Jisoo : Excuse me!! Mr. sir!! open the door... show me your handsome face you're hiding!!           

(she stopped banging when the window suddenly slide down taking her by shock)                   

There sat a man,no! handsome man. he suddenly looked at her making her go nuts.his glare was as if, whenn he's hot and he knows. she were froze fro a moment but then she is what she are. A Dynamite! she had to burst on him. she snapped her fingers infront of his face as if she were some FBI officer.

Jisoo: oh hello!! is this your manner? As much big your car is the much smaller is your heart your truck hit my little scooter aand still i waited to exchange sorries but you!!

Jisoo: now pay for repairing the damage. it's not my scooter. i bought it on rent also pay for the loss you did to my business. c'mon c'mon. Get out of your  truck!!!!     

(she put her elbow on resting on the open window waiting for him to come out.on the other hand he had absolutely no mood to do a face off with her for any reason.)

Namjoon: jihoon.... crsuh that thing and drive off.
( he spoke lookiing at her with very intimidating look. she squinted her  eyes looking at him with a threatning expression)

Jisoo: excuse meeee!! whome did you call a "thing" huh? just because you earn more, so your business is business and our business are things? do you even know how much it take to bake FIVE cakes? huh? flour milk,
sugar,cream,icing and the list gose on. Do you even know how much long it takes to bake FIVE cakes?and you just destroyed everyting.                                  ughh!!!!!just compromise and you can go.(Even though Namjoon wasn't showing but he was gettting pissed by her radio station. she were speaking too much for him)

Namjoon : jihoon i said drive over it!( he spoke in a stern voice scaring her a little bit. she gulped as an ida popped in he brilliant mind. she immediately secretly smirkes thibking about doning it)

Jisoo:ok ok!! cool!! lemme pick my up!! you never know how big heartue i have. hmm! (she walked back and picked up the scooter and sat on it. turning on the enginge she started the scooter. holfing the brake she put the gear on full that made a loud noise. the driver was looking at her wrirdly but that's absolutely normal for her to get weird stares from people. 

she suddenly left her hold from the brake and.......

A loud band and suddenely the headlights of the car went off. the galss pieces fell broken and the eyes of driver as well as Namjoon's eyes went wide. the surrounding area of the head light also get affected and created craters. she smirked looking at driver through the glass. before anyone react, she turned the wheel and rode off. 

Driver: How dare she!! Sir, I'm really sorry....!!! I'll check the car right now I'll ca- 

Namjoon: let's go to the meeting!!! I'M getting late. ( His deep piercing voice scared the Driver)

Namjoon was absolutely pissde by her behavior but like always it wasn't in his diary to give a fuck to every single peasant on his way. He's basically a person with an attachment towards class,standards and reputation. The first he always notices in a person in his class standards, brand of clothes he wears brand of things he uses, what's his reputation in the society etc. So a person with no class is not worth of attention from him. He basically doesn't even remember her face in the frist meeting. But a seed of hatered feeling towards her has been sown

The same day you had to remake only two cakes because it got spoiled and you asked for a few more time to both the costumer after delivering one cake you headed to a 7 star restaurant where you had to delivering the last cak

~Time skip~ 

Reaching her home, she saw dinner she prepared was kept on the table but it became her habit to skip the meals. You switched off the light and went to her room and saw Jennie still doing he assignments. She always finished he assignments earlier but what happened?

Jisoo: Jennie you're still doing your assignments?

Jennie: Unnie...huff. you scared me. oh yes! i- my assignments aren't over yet.    

(she simply nodded and were about to pass but somthing caught her eyes)

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

Jisoo : Kim taehyung? ( she immediatley picked up the file and shoved it infrint of jennie)

Jisoo: What is his assignments file doing with you? huh?

Jennie: He blackmailed me. if i didn't finish his assignments, then he'll post the kiss pict-

Jisoo: Enough!! it's too much now !! I'll meet his guardian tomorrow. He's going out of hands. no need to do his assignment. lemme see what he'll do. he's over now.