22:The Ending They've Been Wanting and Need

-Lily-

It was now 2 years since Renesmee was born. I didn't need to be transform, it was Papa followed by Draco and his parents turned following by Ron and hermione with Neville and Luna. Then following behind Neville and Luna was Fred and George. I was already immortal since I'm the MIstress of Death.

And during these 2 years words of Hybrid children were allowed and only by permission and not forced. When forced into giving birth to hybrid children the man would have to be executed and the baby would live but raised by a coven or one person to understand the law.

I of course didn't want my mate to be upset of me pregnant with a hybrid child I made a potion with Papa for me to be pregnant by having a knife that could cut the cold one vampires and have Athenodora, Theo, and Caius's blood in different bottles to seperate the mix.

I drank all three of them as they mix together. I finally got children with three people I love and the family I got from the beginning to end and back to having more.

-Draco-

I was turned and was able to have a baby with my mate Thea and Theo did not like that one bit but accepted with the help of Lily. I couldn't ask for a better mate who takes care of me, loves me, and accept me for who I was and who I am today and everyday.

-Severus-

I am finally happy, I thought that me being rude and sneering to people would have them hate me, but with Marcus he tolerate me and knows when to calm me. He loves everything about me like I love everything about him.

'Lily I finally found my happiness,' I thought to the woman I fell in love once, the mother of my adopted child Lilith Rosetta Jamie Potter Malfoy Granger Weasley ne Evan Black Snape. I was really happy.

-Fred and George-

We didn't mind sharing a mate of being Jane Volturi. We were happy we didn't have her choose between the two of us. Heck we even have kids on the way but knew we could make her laugh and try to not get her angry. 'Boy her gift really hurt,' We both thought to ourselves.

-Ron-

Hermione and I finally found peace with our family in Italy. Hermione and I knew that we weren't ready for kids but didn't mind being Aunt and Uncle to the kids of our siblings, even though there is too many.

-Hermione-

Honestly, it is not bad here in the Volturi. I'm glad to have met them and live with them. This is the type of love we exactually needed. Love of family, friends, and lovers of our own. I'm happy to be alive but I'm imoortal so I'm still alive just with a dead cold froze heart and hard body and cold temperture and sparkly skin. 'ha disco ball' I thought laughing to myself.

-Neville-

I have found my courage with the help of Lily, I'm even glad to have Luna by myside. Luna is pregnant and I am so happy to be a father. I'll always be with Luna every step of the way, just like she was there for me.

I'm glad we finally have the peace we have now with family and the laughter and good memories we create. I don't regret a thing.

-Luna-

This have been a great day as nargles spread their wings and fly to a happy ending.

-Lucius-

I'm finally free from him aong with my wife and son. We finally have what we needed, family and love.

-Narcissa-

Things have change and they change for the better. And I'll work with Lily to keep it that way.

(That's about it. Oh, one more thing I have another book coming maybe not so soon. Just like I have some ideas but they don't add up so stay tune)😊

(And Thank you for reading)*doing the bow*