13:Training

--Lucille--

When both my family and I got ready in our fighting gear that I made we meet up with the Volturi that was here, "Father!" I exclaimed running to him and hug him as he hug back, "My beautiful daughter how are u?," he asked, "I'm okay," I answered and giggled when he kiss my forehead. "Hello my love," Father said to papa, "Hello Marcus," Papa said kissing him on the lips.

I then went to greet Aro and Sulicipia and went to my mates. "Alright the thing about Newbirn army is that they have a brain of a 5 year old, wanting what they woud crave, blood, human blood. Newborns also have superstrength and they will go after an opening to take u down," Jasper told them.

"Emmett," Jasper called out, "Don't hold back," Jasper told Emmett, "Not in my nature," Emmett said. Emmett start charging after Jasper flipping him over his shoulder as Jasper landed and attack Emmett back being pin to the floor. I whistle with a smile, getting some people to chuckle. Then it was Carlisle and Edward's turn, both Carlisle and Edward nodded to each other and charge forward to collide, Edward flipped Carlisle only for Carlisle to land on his feet dragging Edward to the floor and Edward then use his strength and pin Carlisle on the floor.

When Edward turn to Jasper, Jasper start walking to his side, "One more thing," Jasper said, Carlisle got up pulling Edward's leg up and Edward pin on the floor, "Never take your eyes off your enemy," Jasper said. "Hey Lils a little help here?," Jasper ask smirking, I gleam as got my wand ready and start firing spells while they try to fight dodging every spells there is to try and fight their opponent.

I then create a group of stone people and vines of people to attack them as the Cullens and the Guards fight them from left to right. I jump clapping with a smile up and down not seeing the scared looks I was getting. "Okay I think that's enough Lily," Jasper called out, I pouted and remove the spell and hug Caius, who was trying to not laugh at me by turning his laugh into a cough.

I smack Caius's chest and went to Athenodora and Theo to hug them trying to calm down for them ruining my fun when they said they wanted to train so I gave it to them.