14:The end of Victoria and Riley

-Caius-

it has been weeks and months since Athenodora, Theo, and I stayed in Forks for our mate. We've even noticed who she is, a kind, caring, and loving person. I thought I would ignore the bond but I couldn't, the look in her eyes held so much experience through pain. Not only just Lily it was also her family.

Lily and her family had emotions of pain as if they were tortured, forced, and abused. I knew from that moment on I couldn't ignore the bond after seeing that. I then shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and focus on the fight when seeing newborns in the clearing across from us.

I sneered and growled at the newborns especially when they are untamed and very hard to deal with because of how they only focus on feeding instead of having common sense. Even my mates, brothers, sisters, and our guards understood what I was thinking.

(As the Cullens and the Volturi deal with the Newborn army knowing they win, but they only kept one person alive Bree Tanner, because they kept her alive they see she nevered understood what was going on and that she had no desire to fight or hurt anyone and another reason was they needed Lily and the others to see what they would agree on to keep her alive or execute her.)

-Lily-

I was pacing back and forth on the top of the snow worrying for my mates along with my family of the Cullens and the Volturi. "My darling dove everything will be alright," Papa said holding me from being cold. "What kind of idea is this? us being this high up a cold mountain," I said, "We even know how to protect ourselves along with Bella," I added.

"I know, but u must understand, when it comes to vampire mates they get protective and nothing can stop that instinct," Papa said to me. I then began to think back how possessive my mates were to keep me safe, to keep me near them, to care for me, to keep me safe, and most of all to see me smile. I then cried as I never thought I would feel that type of love from someone or more than one person to love me.

"Do u think they will still love us knowing the physical and mental scars we have as their soulmates, as their one, and chosen to love?" I asked with so many emotions of yearning, longing, and desire for this type of love. After everything we've gone through from childhood to teenhood then to adulthood. "Yes, they will because I could tell they've also faced what we've gone through and that they will try to help us through it," Papa answered.

I nodded and then made our way to Bella, Edward, Ron, Fred, George, Neville, Luna, and Draco. I then took a deep breath and put up a protective shield around us and get rid of our scent. "Victoria, she's here, she doesn't see Bella and she is heading this way towards us with Riley," Edward said.

Victoria and Riley can running towards us only to be sent back, I quickly fired a spell to levitate them and head down the mountain to where the Volturi and the Cullens were. They see us and then they see a small girl heading us as I went towards her and brought her into my arms. "Shh, my darling, shh, be calm, I know u are thirsty but u must be calm," I whispered knowing the other could here me.

I then feel the girl in my arms calm down and start to bring her forward to Thea, "Keep her here until we can see where it will end with her," I told Thea and she nodded to me, "What is your name child?," I ask the girl and she look at me, "my name is Bree," she answered, I kissed her forehead knowing she was scared due to Victoria yelling, "YOU TRAITOR I SHOULD HAVE KILLED U WHEN I KNEW U COULDN'T DO ANYTHING IN THIS FIGHT," Victoria yelled.

"U will keep that mouth SHUT," I growled causing everyone to look at me in shock. I then see the others try to calm me while the Volturi, Cullens, and Bree watch but they see my eyes glow and they all step back. "U will pay the crimes of creating a newborn army knowing full well of the consequences to this," I said.

They sneered at only to coward away feeling my magic around them, I then look at the trees bring in vines to trap them tightening the vines seeing the cracks. "This is even for coming after my sister," I growled, "And ours," ROn said, "Ronal," I warned, "Sorry," he apologies and glare at the others for snickering at him.

I then gave Victoria and Riley a terrifying smile as horror showed on their faces, while the others shiver. I then open my palm as fire comes out. "Isn't this a beautiful?, Magic in my hand. Where I could just torture u for everything u did to those poor teens and adults when they nevered wanted that type of life. Don't u see this was all your fault, knowing well that your mate Victoria that he should have nevered toyed with another vampire mate/blood sing which is rare," I said.

Seeing the shocked and horror face from Victoria and a confuse face from Riley, "oooh, poor poor Riley thinking u were her soulmate even though u are not. U see Victoria's soulmate James thought it was a good idea to go after another vampire's mate knowing the laws very well. But he didn't care and faced the consequences. Victoria here left and thought her soulmate chose a blood singer who is also a mate which is again very rare to have over her," I said.

"Do u think I wouldn't know after Bella let me into her mind when I asked along with Edward. I saw everything, I saw what James did to Bella. Torturing her and playing with her," I sneered and growled deeply causing everyone to get away except Victoria and Riley. I then birned them hearing their screams.

I walk towards to Thea and Bree, and placed my hand on Bree's cheek, "U my dear, u need to go look for ur soulmate as he is with a family called the Denali. Once u enter the property, your souldmate will immediately come running to you," I told her handing her the paper address for her to take.

"Take care," I said to her, as she nodded and hug me and left. I then feel Papa's presence and put his hand on my shoulder, "Lets head home," He told me. Then everyone including me head back to the Cullens house.