12:The News of Missing People

"Wait, Lily I thought u destoryed the memories of the nomads that were there on the baseball field," Edward told me. "it appears that someone brought their memories back and forced Victoria's mate to go after Bella that Papa and I killed for Bella. And she came back for revenge for Bella as she is your mate Ed," I explained.

"WHAT," all of the Cullens and my mate along with the guard yelled. "They have their memories brought back and now someone forced Victoria's mate after Bella and that same person told that Bella was a mate to a vampire and that she is coming for revenge for her mate's death?," They asked.

I nodded, I then got a call from Draco, "Hello?," I asked as I put it on speaker, "Look at the news," he said I then turn on the news. "This is Fork Washington news, we have been getting reports of missing teens from left to right, up and down from one street to another. Many were filled missing the day they weren't home when parents were getting worried. Please if u find them please call, if u wish to know more stay tune," The reporter said signing off.

Then many of the teenage photos went on the news as I recongize them. Each one was filled missing half a day ago when we came back from Italy. I couldn't bare it I went to my mates and cuddle them as they bring me into a protective hug.

"We need to start planning, Victoria is have her newborn army in Seattle," Alice told us, "We will need to tribe's help," I told them. "We need them, besides they only kill those who try to hurt people of Forks, so they will help us. And I have a feeling that the fight will be brought here," I added. Everyone nodded and got preparing.

(Very sorry if this is short)