21:Threating Jacob & Bella meeting Renesmee

-Lily-

My family the Volturi, the Cullens, and myself with the others the Potter Malfoy Granger Weasley ne Evan Black Snape were waiting patiently for Bella to be done with her hunt. "Do u think it will be a good idea to tell Bella about Jacob imprinting on Renesmee and nicknaming her after the Lockness Monster?" Draco ask. 

With that question it got everyone's attention some were smiling to see the reaction while others are wincing to even think about it. All except one person, Jacob was pale as ice snow color, standing there frozen and fears in his eyes. The guys weren't being better about this all they did was teasing Jacob about how he would either live or die by Bella.

I shrug and answered. "It wouldn't matter, Bella would have found out eventually especially since Imprinting is like mate in vampire world except with imprinting the person he or she imprinted on decides on whether they be friends, siblings, or mates. Not to mention the can't even be kept away from their one," I said.

"And it would also show that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee when he comes visiting over and over everyday and Jacob would feel the need to protect Renesmee and that would cause Bella to find out he imprinted on her daughter," I added looking at Jacob. I look at Jacob with a dark look. Jacob coward away and hide behind Felix causing Felix to look at me and froze even everyone was looking at me.

"U Jacob Black better take care of Renesmee or so help I'll make sure I torture u slowly. I may hate violence but when it comes to family, u are done and u will have to tell Renesmee everything when u met Bella and what u felt for her before Renesmee was born. Do u understand Jacob?," I told Jacob. "Do. U. Understand. Jacob. Black?," I ask him. "Y-y-yes," Jacob answered with a stutter.

I then smile, "Perfect, just the answer I needed," I said. Everyone in the room then began to question their life with having a caring and loving witch/mate/friend/sister/daughter/and niece who happens to be terrifying yet with a kind heart.

-Bella meeting her daughter-

I see Bella when I heard Edward call out to me and trun around and smile at Bella who smile back and look at her daughter. I gave Renesmee to Bella and walk to my mates who immediately holding me protectively. "She is so beautiful," Bella said and Renesmee then put her hand on Bella's cheeks to cause her memories be in Bella's mind.

"What was that?," Bella ask. "She showed u her first memory of u with her," Edward answered. "Show me how?," Bella ask again in facination. Edward chuckled, "how do I hear thoughts?, how Alice and Luna see the future?, or Master Aro read thoughts with a touch?, or how Jane influence pane while Alec get rid of senses? she's gifted," Edward said looking at Renesmee with the same love Bella is looking at Renesmee.

Bella then check Renesmee's mouth to see teeths while Renesmee makes happy noises. "I've been out for two days?," Bella ask "Her growth is everything the book says so she'll be fine," Carlisle and Aunt CIssa told Bella.

"Alright, that's enough experimenting from one day," Jacob said trying to get Renesmee only to stop by Edward. "Jacob she's doing great," Edward pointed out. "Yeah, let's not push it though," Jacob answer back rushing. Once Jacob said those words Bella look at Jacob confused. "What's your problem?," Bella ask.

Jacob slowly back up a little, "Oh, do tell her Jacob," Rosalie taunted, "This should be good," Emmett said with a smirk. I raised a brow and shook my head with a smile causing Athenodora, Theo, and Caius smile at me as I smile back at them and kiss them on the lips and sense Bella getting angry.

Edward took Renesmee and gave her to me, and I held her. Jacob look nervous, "Look it's a wolf thing," he explain nervously. Bella look alomst shock in her eyes but stood calm, "What wolf thing?" she ask Jacob as her anger slowly build up. Jacob was looking at me but my mates stopped me from helping him.

Jacob then look back at Bella, "Um.. u know we have no control over. We can't choose who it happens with, and it doesn't mean what u think Bella, I promise," Jacob said trying to reason with Bella. "Take Renesmee out of the room," Bella ordered. I quickly left the room with Draco, Papa, Luna, Neville, Fred, George, Uncle Lucius, and Aunt Narissa including Rose while the other vampires stayed.

Once we got to the room I gave Renesmee to Draco and walk out the room and put a sound proof barrier to block the noises from outside. Once I walk outside next to my mate, I see Bella talking angerly to Jacob. "You imprinted on my daughter?," Bella ask with anger in her voice. Jacob got up from the floor, "It's not like that. U think Edward would let me live if it was?," Jacob told Bella.

"I'm still debating it," Edward answered causing me to hit him on the head with my shoe I took off, he turn to me and I glared at him. 'Sorry' he mouth, I then nod as he turn his attention to his wife. "I've held her once, one time Jacob! And you akready think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine," Bella claimed hitting Jacob.

Two shapeshifter came out and growled at Bella, "It's fine Leah," Jacob told the beautiful white sliver wolf. "You're gonna stay away from her," Bella command Jacob. "You know I can't do that," Jacob answered. Causing Bella to hit him in the chest to the tree roots and the two wolves growl.

"Do u remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone right?," Jacob ask. "Long gone," Bella answered. "Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there," Jacob told Bella. "Nessie? YOU NICKNAME MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCK NESS MONSTER?," Bella yelled and growled. Bella was about to attck Jacob again but I step in.

"BELLA," I yelled, "That's enough," I told her. Bella looked at me with sad eyes, "He imprinted on my daughter, you niece," Bella told me. "I know but aleast spend this time and every time u have with her, Ren isn't going anywhere, not until she is older. She is yours by right and besides Ren can only see Jacob as a friend. Remember imprints can choose if they want a friendship relationship or sibling one or even a romantic one. But they will start small," I told her.

"And it is too late Ren is bond to him, he is her mate and she is his imprint. It is against both laws of shapeshifters and vampires to seperate mates/imprint. Again remember u have her as yours while she is a baby and even when she is grown up," I added telling Bella. Bella sigh and glared at Jacob one last time and head to stairs and to me.

I hug her and she hug me. "I just got my baby, I can't loose her," Bella said. "I know, but hey she is still here not matter what," I told Bella rubbing her back. "Come one let's go see the little one again," I suggested Bella nodded and we head upstairs before I look back at Jacob and his two wolves.

I glared with glowing eyes and left.