4:The Cullen Siblings & Bella Swan

(Just know I'm still getting used to typing my own stories so it is confusing i'm very sorry, I'm not very good with english as it is not my language. If people don't know my language is Samoan, so that is why ENglish doesn't go well with me.)

"oh, um yeah, um," Ced stuttered. "Maybe I should take it from here," I said, "yes, please," he replied. "Um Maybe after school if that is okay, I promise to tell u everything, but for now we hae school," I said. Everyone agreed and went on with the dy at school.

----To the Cullens House----

"Wow, this is a beautiful well designed house," I said, everyone nodded. "Thanks, Esme, our adopted mother is the one designed it," Ced said with a proud smile. We then made our way inside the house. "Can we get a family meeting in the living room?" Ced asked. Everyone came in the living room, "SO Explain," The girl from earlier asked. Cedric looked at me and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Well, Cedric or to u guys is Edward, is a wizard as well us being witches and wizards, Yes I know u think we are joking but is not, as u know it is the supernatural world anything is possible," I said. I then wiggled my finger to a vase and the couches we were sitting on floated.

The family across from us were shocked. "See?, as for us knowing Edward is because Cedric died saving me, he was dead, like cold, pale not breathing nor blinking type of dead. We were going through our year in Hogwarts which is a wizarding school," I said.

"Hogwarts is a beautiful place to be at," I added, I then use my magic to creat images of hogwarts. "here in hogwarts is where kid from the age 11 to 17 or 18 yrs to learn magic and how to use it correctly, there is also potions that we could learn," I said.

"After everything that had happened Hogwarts fell into war with bad wizards and witches on the so-called darkside, the leader was someone I have to kill as it was my 'destiny', but it's fine, I'm over it as it has been 2 or 3 yrs since the war had ended," I said.

"So any questions?" I asked. They shook their heads. "Well since that is doen we should start with introduction, I'll go first, Hi as u know I used to be harry, I'm actually Lilith Rosetta Jamie Potter-Granger nee Evans-Snape, a pleasure to meet u," I said with a smile.

"This is my father in everything but blood, Severus Snape, as well as my Aunt Narcissa and Uncle Lucius and then my cousin Draco, as we are related through my godfather Sirius Black, Then we have my 2 sisters in everything but blood, Hermione and Luna," I said pointing at them as each other waved. "Then here we have Neville, ROn, and the twins fred and goerge as they are also my brothers in everything but blood," I finished explaining.

"Well, I'm Carlisle, this is my wife Esme, my sons Edward to u guys is Cedric, then Jasper, and Emmett, and then my daughters Rosalie and Alice as the girl next to Edward is Bella," Carlisle replied. "Here in the vampire world there is mates, as esme is mine Jasper and Alice for each other then to ROsalie with Emmett and Edward with Bella as she is also a blood singer," he explained.

"WOW, to think u would actually have girlfriend," I said wiggling my eyebrows, everyone on my side laughed when edward or cedric made a fake offended face, while having his hands on his chest.

"Well EXcuse u, I'll have u know she is my girlfriend and mate I could every asked for and besides we were getting to know each other before we dated," Edward explained, "yeah, until 3 days later u couldn't possibly waited, so u just asked her to be ur girlfriend," ROsalie explained.

I laughed, "he didn't," I said, "oh yeah, he did, he couldn't even wait for at least 2 or 4 weeks to know her better, but decided to ask her anyways," she said. "HEY, you are suppose to be on myside," Edward exclaimed.

"I mean she is not wrong u know," Bella said. Everyone looked at her, "what? yes I agreed to be ur girlfriend but I also wanted to wait for a couple of days to date, but knowing me spending time with you, i will still love u for everything u are good at, but at the same time we could have waited thought," she explained further with a shrug.

"Again u too, are supposed to be on my side," edward whine, at this point everyone was laughing hard.