Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Mitsuko:Okay, Gotcha!

She took it off her only mouth was shown in order to eat miss midori’s snacks before they do, two young warriors looking at their food Arale has a baby bottle with orange liquid inside it and two twin gatchans has a bowl of metallic scrapped pieces.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Gasps)

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Munching)

Goku and Mitsuko looking each other and shrugged. The monkey tailed boy eat his cookies and the black suited girl pick her one chocolate flavored brownie eating it. She pick another sharing it with Goku he looked at her with a happy smile on his face he did the same picked up his cookies giving it to mitsuko then enjoy themselves eating it.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Chuckling)

Sembei(Thoughts:This isn't going to work. It's just too complicated. But how can I tell them that without looking foolish?

The floating baby named turbo looking at his dad reading his face that his been having himself some stress still wouldn’t figure it out solve the problem.

Turbo(Thoughts:Papa's in trouble. I should help.)

With that, he decided to used his telekinetic powers secretly two fingers pointed at the dragon radar make it glowing white all of a sudden, the lights bleeping red and blue that it’s active again.

Sembei:Huh?

Turbo:You did it, Papa! You fixed it! Congratulations.

Sembei:Huh? I-I did? I mean, of course, I did, yes.

Midori:What an incredible story you two! I had no idea such power even existed. It's just so fabulous! Tell me, Arale, if you had the Dragon Balls, what would you wish for?

She would be happy to answer her question she used her fingers listed some few wishes she wants.

Arale:I'd ask for a pony, a sugar plum tree, a rainbow that never ends, and a flower that changes color every day. Oh, and--

Goku:Arale! Don't you remember? I told you the Dragon Balls will only give you one wish.

Mitsuko:His right. I don’t think the eternal dragon don’t have the ability of few numbers of wishes.

Arale:Aw... How come?

Goku:I don't know. I guess that's just the way they were made. Doesn’t it mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I’m not exactly sure, but I suppose so.

Sembei:I'm finished!

Goku:Really? Super!

Mitsuko:(Laughing) Alright!

__

Back with general blue, last time he ran away from arale because she took out a pink poo with a happy smile on the stick and so as her two gatchan friends carry a pink gigantic poo to scared a life out of him. Now that his back, he finally found sembei norimaki’s house.

General Blue(Thoughts:Ah. Home sweet home! Hm. I guess I missed the welcome wagon. (Laughing) Oh well, I'll just have to settle for the plane instead.)

Arale:Wow! You did it, Sembei! It's fixed!

He heared a girl’s voice decided to take a peek without everyone noticing him. He saw sembei, Midori, turbo, the Gatchan twins and his eyes widened in shocked spotted Goku, Mitsuko and Arale are with them.

General Blue(Thoughts:What? The monkey tailed boy!, The black suited brat! And the girl, too! Why can't anything ever be easy?)

Sembei:For you.