Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Orange Alien:Sire, yes!

Green Alien:One foot goes in front
of the other one! Now come on, you nincompoop, before we're discovered!

Orange Alien:(Yelling)

__

At the coffee pot café shop, it was akane’s turn working where all the customers enjoying their drinks she was busy talking to a man or friend was named. Tsukutsun Tsun wearing martial arts gi his hair and face almost exactly the same like yamcha.

Akane:I'm serious. A boy with a monkey tail and his girl partner wearing black clothes flies on a cloud! I saw it with my own eyes.

Tsukutsun Tsun:I'm sorry, Akane. I'm sure those two kids was sitting on something, but I doubt it was a cloud.

Akane:I'm telling the truth! I know what I saw. If you don't believe me, why don't you go ask those two. Their names are Goku and Mitsuko. Did I mention they knows karate?

Tsukutsun Tsun:I think someone's been watching too much TV.

Those two had some awkward silence for a moment and they heared the door opened saw policeman Taro groaning his face and body covered a few bruises walking himself wobbly.

Taro:(Groaned)

Akane/Tsukutsun Tsun:(Huh)

Taro:(Groaned)

Akane:Taro! What--

Tsukutsun Tsun:Man! Who ran over you?

Taro:Th-They're here! The Red Ribbon is... I need some aspirin.

__

Back at norimaki’s residence, sembei was having some complicated day tried his best thinking a way fixing the dragon radar he stared at it for almost an hour. A floating baby looking at his dad at work.

Sembei:(Grumbles)

Baby Boy:Are you okay, Papa?

Sembei:Yes, yes. Everything's wonderful, son.

While his at it, Goku, Mitsuko, Arale and the Gatchan twins sitting on the table umbrella having a chat moment.

Arale:Goku, Mitsuko, please tell me more about the Dragon Balls.

Goku:There are seven magic balls like this. They have great power and if you collect all of them…

Mitsuko:The great eternal dragon will pop out of the balls and ask for any one wish come true.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale and her two gatchan friends was really happy now that they already know what the seven dragon balls are truly capable of about any wish for desire. A blonde hair lady with a pink dress named midori came out of the house holding some snacks for the kids.

Midori:Hey, kids. Hungry Here are some snacks to tide you over.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale:Oh!

Midori:Here you go, Arale. Gatchans, this is yours. Goku, I've made some fresh-baked cookies. Have as many as you want. And finally mitsuko, these are for you freshly baked brownies soft and warm.

Goku:Ah! Thank you!

Mitsuko:Oh wow! It’s smell so great! Thank you so very much! I’ll share these with you Goku.

Goku:(Laughing) Awesome! And I’ll do the same with my cookies for you.

Mitsuko:Yay!

Goku:You can take off your black mask but not your black sunglasses and your bandana I don’t your identity to be revealed.