➥ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 11

Outer beauty attracts,
but inner beauty captivates

Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates

"Hey, hey. How's this?" Seyeon looked at his friends for approval. "It's cool, right? Should the four of us match?" His arm was held up as he and his friends admired the bracelet.

"That sounds pretty good." Suho reached for a bracelet. Iris nodded and smiled at the idea. "I'm down." She said before Seojun faked complained. "What? Matching? That's childish."

Seyeon grabbed one for the boy. "Hurry and put it on. I'll buy it for you." He put it on the boys wrist. "There we go. Hurry and look." The four friends held their wrist's together, smiling at them. "You guys can never take this off, okay?" Seyeon told them.

"Speak for yourself."

Seyeon giggled at Suho's comment and Iris nudged his shoulder and laughed with him.

-

Iris sat in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting for the hospital to let her visit her two friends. On her lap was her moms piquant tteokbokki, her mom—who couldn't attend. Made the boys some food for them to eat and enjoy since she couldn't make it.

Iris blew her hair from her eyes and tapped on the metal container that held the spicy viand. It was the night of the crash and Iris hadn't been sitting here for long. If anything, she got here almost thirty-ish minutes ago. But the girl couldn't shake off the guilt she felt.

It was basically her fault they were hurt. Scratch that. It was her fault. If she had been looking where she was going, this wouldn't of happened.

Iris basically jumped from her chair when she was alerted that she could visit them now. The girl was aware they boys might not be awake since they were just done with fixing up their injuries.

Even though that was a possibility, Iris still knocked before she came in. "Guys..?" She waited, and heard a sound from the other side of the door. "Hi." She smiled softly at the two.

"My mom made Tteokbokki, said it's your favorite. I tried telling her—" Seojun cut her off. "Just give it to us, please." He begged. "This hospital food gave me a stomachache." Iris held up her hands and laughed.

"Ok, then."

She took out the containers and passed them to the boys, with the utensils. Iris watched with a smile as Seojun opened his food and took a bit, humming at the taste. "Ha!" The girl couldn't help but laugh when the boy spit it out and began fanning his mouth.

Iris slapped a hand around her mouth and covered her smile as Seojun glared at her. "Why is it spicy?" Iris rolled her eyes. "It's aunties, of course it's spicy." Suho hid his smile. "Stupid."

Suddenly, Seojun held his hand out to Iris. "Iris, please. Get me water." Iris sighed and stood up from her seat. "Wait." Suho stopped her. "Let me come with you. I'm already tired of this child." Iris chuckled and looked at Seojun as she walked towards Suho. "You ok with being by yourself?"