➥ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 7

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty
Is a light in the heart."

Iris was sitting in the back of the school on a bench

Iris was sitting in the back of the school on a bench. She still hasn't gotten over the fight. Right after the fight she instantly ran out of the room when it all calmed down, not wanting her friends to see her crying.

Iris hasn't spoken to them yet. She ignored the texts and calls last night because she was just too exhausted. Her friends on the other hand understood her position. Though Su Ah was basically shaking with worry when she passed her in the halls. She left her alone.

Iris wasn't mad at her friends or anything, it's just....she didn't know why she was avoiding them either, to be honest. She hung her head down. Two students sat on the other side of the bench across from her. "Hey, did you hear that Suho and some other kids got in trouble for a fight at a noraebang."

"Really?" Iris didn't mean to be rude and listen into their conversation, she couldn't help but listen. "Yea, even Su Jin and Ju Gyeong got in trouble." The gossiping girl then looked at Iris. "I'm honestly surprised she wasn't involved." Iris heard the girl say.

Then it all came to her and she felt so guilty, they were getting in trouble because of her. Quickly, she stood and ran to the teachers room. When Iris arrived, she saw her friends all squatting down with their hands on their heads while a teacher scolded them.

"Teacher, I was a part of the fight too." The teacher sighed. "Get in line with them!" When Iris didn't move, he yelled. "Quickly!" Iris flinched and quickly copied their position. Ju Gyeong who stood on the right of her side gave her a smile, Iris smiled back at the girl.

Iris sighed, in the corner of her eye she noticed Suho giving her a worried look. Iris looked at him and sent him a reassuring smile. Their moment was was interrupted when a man with flowers walked up to Mr. Hans desk.

"Mr. Han Junwoo? Mr. Han Junwoo?" The delivery man called out for their teacher. The teacher raised his hand, answering. "Yea?" The delivery man walked up to him. "Ah, here." He gave to flowers to Mr. Han. "A flower delivery can for you." Chorong and his other friends oohed.

"Flower? Who?" Mr. Han looked between the delivery man and the flowers in confusion. "Ah, Im Hui-" The delivery man was cut off by the teacher. "Ah!" Everyone in the room jumped. "Sorry." Mr Han whispered then bowed. "It's nothing. I got it. I know. I think I know who sent it." Mr Han glanced at Ju Gyeong.

He looked back at the students. "You all go to the counseling room." Then he pointed at Ju Gyeong, making her jump. "You!" The girl looked at him with wide eyes. "Yes?" He pointed at the students and door. "Guys...Go to the counseling room."  Iris sighed, she should've stayed home.

-

The group was assigned to write 'I'm sorry' on ten pages. Instead of doing the task Iris's mind was spacing out. She wasn't really thinking of anything, she was just bored. Iris was sitting between Suho and Su Jin and honestly she would've sat somewhere else.