➥ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 5

We are all born beautiful, the greatest
tragedy is being convinced we're not.

Suho was watching Iris as she walked towards the school building

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Suho was watching Iris as she walked towards the school building. He realized last night that he in fact did like Iris, if the kiss didn't make it obvious. Suho didn't know when he was going to confess, but it better be quick since Seojun knows that he likes Iris.

Suho was walking up to her when Seojun beat it to him. He tossed the keys at the girl. "Here, take it." He said. Iris frowned in confusion, "Huh?" She looked at the keys then back at him. "You said not to ride the motorcycle." He smiled at her.

"Lee Suho is coming behind us." Two girls that walked by whispered.

"Starting from today, I plan to listen only to you." Seojun smiled and leaned down. With one last smile he walked away, Iris looked at the keys and called out for him, "Han Seojun." She was about to run for him when a hand pulled her back. "Don't go." She looked back and saw Suho. "Hold on, Suho, I got to do something."

She was about to walk away again but he kept holding her arm. "I said don't go." The two stared at each other, "Why?" The girl asked. "Because I have something to say." Iris's heart skipped a beat, was he going to confess? "Something to say?" She paused. "What do you have to say?"

Suho let go of her hand, "That." Iris stared at him. "That?" She said as he paused. "The Indian Ocean dipole and El Niño phenomena were pointed out as the cause of the Australian wildfires. What do you think about the relationship between the two?" Iris frowned and sighed in disappointment. "What, what Niño?"

-

Iris was in her seat, looking at the keys. When Seojun walked by her desk she held them out to him. "Take it back. Why are you giving it to me?" She looked up at him. "If I'm not going to ride my motorcycle, you should have it." He pushed it toward's her.

"Why? Because I'm...going to listen to you only."

"Wow." The student gasped. "Is this you're weird version of revenge?" The girl asked the cat looking boy. "Because I threatened you with a picture of you riding your motorcycle?"

"No way, what do you mean by revenge?" He looked to the left. He took a lemon juice out of his pocket. "I grabbed this on the way. Drink it." He put it down on her desk.

Everyone in the class started making noises of surprise. Suho, who was watching the scene, looked at the girl and made eye contact. Iris sighed and looked back at Seojun. "I like iced coffee." She slammed it onto the desk and glared at him.

The students laughed and oohed. Suho, who was still watching but his lip to not smile. Seojun stared at the drink. Su Ah sat in the desk by Iris. "Ris, what's with him?" The pretty girl leaned forward.

"Why is he doing this all of a sudden? I thought he was mad at you. And what's with the motorcycle key?" The wide eyed girl looked at the key. Iris sighed and glared at the two objects.