➥ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 12

Do i have to be pretty
to get attention?

Lee Suho, Han Seojun, and beautiful Hwang Iris

This is so cringey, I almost didn't write it.

During my first acceptance speech, I was crying too
hard to talk about you guys.

I'm writing this just in case you're sad about it.

Thanks to you guys appearing in my cold life,
these past three years have been really warm.

As we spent those warm days together, I smiled a lot.

I gained a lot of confidence, too.

And I was able to make my dreams come true.

The brightest day of my lifetime is today, being here
with you guys this moment.

I'll remember it forever.

My precious friends,

I love you.

When you read this letter, I'll probably want to high-kick under my blanket.

So I hope this letter stays hidden forever.

-From Seyeon

Iris let a tear slip down her cheek as she finished the letter. The girl quickly wiped her tears and hugged Seojun as he sobbed. Iris played with her necklace as Seojun started speaking. They all decided to sit down on a bench nearby. because Suho was getting tired of standing up with his crutch.

"Do you remember what Seyeon said on the day we bought these bracelets?" Suho looked over at Seojun. "For us to stay together forever?" He reminisced. "And I said it's childish or something like that." Seojun chuckled at the memory. "Yes, you did." Suho smiled a bit.

"That seemed so obvious at the time. I thought we would be together for the rest of our lives." Iris frowned as Suho spoke. "But who knew that life would be so short?" Seojun asked. "I know, right? It was too short."

"After leaving him alone during such a difficult time...I feel so sorry and regretted it like crazy. But that rascal isn't here anymore. So if I didn't you and curse you out constantly, I didn't think I could handle it." Seojun paused, "But due to my own pain, I couldn't see you were hurt too." He turned to Suho. "I'm sorry."