➥ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 9

The best beauty is found in the strangest things.

The students were back from the field trip and now they were back at school

The students were back from the field trip and now they were back at school. Iris was leaning her head on was smiling with her head perched up in her hand.

She watched as Suho walked into the room and out a mango drink in her table. She was about to grab it when Ju Gyeong snatched it off her table. "Throw it away." She looked up at Suho and Iris furrowed her brows. "Are you guys in a relationship that you can grave and receive these things from each other?"

She raised her voice, causing attention from the other students. Curious to see what was happening. Ju Gyeong shoved the drink into boy. "Throw it away! Did you not hear me?" Su Jin, who was working on her paper, looked up at the commotion. "Ju Gyeong..." Iris furrowed her brows at the girl.

With one last look at Iris, Ju Gyeong shot yk from her seat and marched out of the classroom. "What the-" Iris looked up as Suho was dragged into the corner of the room by Taehoon. Iris glanced at the two and shared a look with Su Ah. "Ris, what was that about?" Su Ah leaned forward.

Iris shrugged, "I don't know. Suho just gave me a drink, then...I guess Ju Gyung didn't like it?" Iris stared at her hands in confusion. Su Ah gasped and slapped a hand over her mouth, leaning into Iris, she asked. "Do you think Ju Gyeong is jealous? Maybe, she likes Suho."

Iris's shoulders slumped, "You think she likes Suho?" Su Ah looked at the girl with a gloomy expression. "Maybe, then that means Seojun and her aren't a thing." Iris sighed heavily and frowned. "I feel bad." Su Ah patted the girls shoulder, trying to comfort her.

-

The girls were eating lunch and Iris could feel the awkwardness tainting the air. She was sitting next to Ju Gyeong and could feel how tensed up the girl was. Iris pursed her lips, she didn't know what she did to make Ju Gyeong so distant.

"Oh, right. On the weekend, after we study, let's go to the jjimjilbang."

Su Ah suggested, well not really suggested but declared. "How's that?" Ju Gyeong paused and asked. "Jjimjilbang?" Su Ah nodded, oh right. Ju Gyeong's makeup was going to fade. "It's a bit so-so for me." She said, Su Ah pouted. "Why? Let's go together. It's fun."

She turned to Su Jin. "Let's go together." She tried pushing, Ju Gyeong continued. "I'm a bit..." Iris watched as she looked over at Su Jin for help, her heart clenched. It was obvious the girl had been replaced, Su Jin knew. And Ju Gyeong didn't even ask Iris for help first. It was a dumb thing to be upset over, of course. It also probably wasn't even true, but Iris couldn't stop herself from overthinking.

"Hey. What Jjimjilbag? I hate hot things." Su Jin shut down the idea of them going to the sauna. "Don't if you don't want to." Su Ah replied, annoyed that they weren't going with her. "What about you, Ris?" Iris looked up from her plate. "I don't even know if I'm gonna make it to the study."