chapter 9

it was bucky, sat in the middle of the room in the chair. he looked like he was in pain, and by the sounds of it, he was. without even looking at him, i could tell how drained he was. and to be completely honest, so was i.

the guards brought me closer, and i was analysing everything. from the sweat dripping down his face and body, to his arms and legs straining as if trying to escape the things he couldn't. he saw me and i could see him trying to stop the pain, stop the emotions on his face. it's like he was trying to not scare me.

i surveyed the room, noticing just how many people were in it. there were two men standing behind the chair that bucky was in, a few scientists in the corner or the room, clearly working on some sort of liquid that i assumed was for me or bucky. there was also the guards protecting me, restraining me from doing anything.

that's when i realised that even if i tried to do anything to help bucky, i couldn't. there was too many people and it would probably end up with one of us being killed, probably me.

but i felt like i had to do something.

i got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard grunting. i looked over to bucky to see the machine running, but this time i didn't know what it was doing.

he had a metal halo sort of thing over his head, which was prodding needles into his head. i felt the pain from here, and i couldn't stand it anymore.

suddenly my gaze hardened on the men behind him. they seemed to be discussing something, and i did not like the sounds of it.

as by now, the guards had released my arms from their grasp and i was just standing in front of them.

i slowly walked up to the people who i realised to be strucker and zemo. they didn't notice i was there so i just stood beside them and waited for them to realise. i tilted my head slightly and crossed my arms, patiently waiting for them to see me.

the first one to notice was strucker. he stepped forwards and got up into my face. he smiled and said "думал, что ты подлый Хм? (thought you were sneaky hm?)." i didn't say anything and took the chance to punch him in the face.

that's when chaos erupted. the guards standing behind me tried to get hold of me, but i stuck my leg behind me and kicked their balls, causing them to double over in pain.

three agents down, four to go.

i ran up to zemo before jumping onto his shoulders, wrapping my legs around his neck. he tried to pull them off, but i repeatedly hit the top of his head, causing him to collapse and me to backflip off his shoulders, landing gracefully on the floor with one leg sticking out to the side.

three to go.

by this point bucky had got up and fought off his pain. he was fighting one of the agents in the corner, whilst the other two quickly trying to carry on finishing their product. i ran over to them, pulling one of them away from the table and turning him around before i uppercut his jaw and he stumbled back.

damn this guy wasn't putting down a fight.

he ran back towards me and tried to swing at my face, but i ducked and swiped his legs causing him to fall and hit his head on the concrete ground.

two to go.

bucky was still fighting the scientist and seemed to be struggling a bit so i came over and helped him. the scientist hit punched bucky in the stomach which sent him flying back, hitting the wall with a loud thud.

he was a super soldier, got it.

he turned to me and slowly walked up to me, trying to intimidate me. but i stood there, smirking with my hand on my hip.

i saw a crowbar so i picked it up and smacked it across his head, before he fell to the ground defeated.

one to go.

i looked over at bucky to make sure he was okay before he nodded and got up to sprint to the last guy. he was still working on the liquid that he was making and didn't seem to be stopping. he began working faster as i stared in shock.

i shook my head to pull me out of the trance i was in and ran over to him as well. the scientist quickly put the last ingredient in and a purple mist extracted from the tube. he then turned to us and threw it at me.

i didn't know what it was but i felt like my brain had just been cleared as my vision went black.

i woke up to a bright light and a cold floor. i figure i was still in the same room and slowly tried to lift myself up, but i felt something push me back down.

i looked to my right and bucky was there. only then did i realise i was lying on his knees.

i quickly sat up and stared at him in shock. 'i'm sorry i'm sorry i shouldn't have done that i'm so sorry" i said, trying to apologise. after all, it was me who caused all of this.

"don't apologise, it wasn't your fault. you were just trying to protect me" bucky said.

suddenly i felt a sharp pain in my head and my veins began turning purple. i turned to bucky and looked at him with fear evident in my eyes.

he pulled me into him and told me it will be okay.

i believed him.

sorry i haven't updated in so long i just kind of forgot about this and haven't had much motivation, but im back!!

also i did not mean to recreate every single black widow move in this and definitely not that one scene with nat and the crowbar in catws it just came to me

ANYWAYS GUESS WHO GOT TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS, ME!!!