Fathers day special

(Chichioya - father or for drift, Trailfire)

(Hahaoya - mother or for drift, Blacksun)

The ship was quiet as the stars danced in the night sky. Drift sat on top of the ship watching the night sky "what are you doing up here drift?" A voice sounded from behind him, turning to see sundown walking up and sitting down next to him while drift optics followed "what are you doing up this late sundown?" Drift asked back "just miss my sire" he replied as he lay back and looking up to the starry sky "i guess you and i have the same reason" drift said laying back as well, they both sat in silence before a yawn broke from sundown "come i think it's time we both head to bed" drift said as he got up and help the younging up.

Walking through the sleeping ship but the only thing that was a light was from the bridge, looking inside only to see Blacksun staring at a photo of her and Trailfire "i think you'll be so proud of our boys dear" she said to the photo "ha hack i think you'll be even more shock if i told you that we got two little sparklings somehow" she laughed in a sad way as the photo was move aside to show more photos, there was one where drift was chasing crosshair with a stick while Chichioya was on the ground, laughing at the scene in front of him as blacksun most likely the one who took the photo.

Still remembering the day like it was yesterday. I was in an empty alley, crouched over behind a dumpster hiding from him, crying to myself for being weak and running away again, without realising a shadow slowly approaching him. A sigh made me flange from the sudden noise, looking up with my teary optics to only see him "what did I say about running from your problems drift?" he asked as he forcefully pulling me to my pads "no matter how far and how fast you run" he said as a smile drew its way onto his face "they will always find you" he laughed and pulled his fist up, ready to push me and came down on to me as I closed my optics.

A servos held his fist from moving, he looked over his shoulders "what do you think you're doing" he hissed at the bot behind "you haven't gave my sparkmates money back Airlock and now she's has become very Impatient" I opened my optics to see a green-while mech standing there holding his arm back with a look that can make even him scrap his aft "how many to i own again?" he said has he pushed me to the ground and pulled out his wallet "it's well over 5 million shanix now" he froze in place as he slowly back at the mech than looked at opening of the alley than back at the mech in front of him before transforming into a jet and flying away while my optics followed than a missile flew after him than a ball of fire danced in the spot where he was "now what to do with you" the mech said crouching in front of me, i backed up until my armour hit the well behind me. He smiled softly at me before standing back up and holding a servo out to me "come on we have to get out of here before the poe poe shows up" the mech said, i slowly reached out my servo to grapes his and helped me to my pads than he picked me up and started our way out of the alley. The only thing I remember before I fell into rechange because of the warmth was him saying "scrap how do I tell this to blacksun".

I remember waking up in someone's arms, looking around to find myself in an unknown area "morning sleeping helm" looking in the reaction of the voice to find im still being held by the same mech "you wouldn't let me go so i just let ya to hold on, oh yea we're back at my place so you'll might meet my sparkmate" he said has he opened his arms to let me out, most likely so i don't feel uncomfortable than out of nowhere the room temperature dropped while i moved back to the mech "trailfire you have a good Cycle to tell me where is airlock and why do you have a youngling with you?" a new voice sound out from behind them, 'trailfire' looked turn back and waved "nice to see you too sweet-spark and this little mech here is drift, airlocks son" trailfire said to a femme how stond in front of us with a youling that looks like my age "ok then drift dear where is your sire?" she asked me while looking at me with optics that held warmth under a level of coldness "boom" i replied, she sigh "have you eaten yet drift?" she asked "no" i said "he doesn't feed me sometimes" i added while feeling the temperature rise a bit "cross dear go with your sire ok? Carrier needs to get energon for our guest, ok?" she said as she put 'cross?' down "ok carrier" cross(?) replied while the femme took me from trailfire arms. Then the rest was a burr after blacksun feeded me energon.

I looked at sundown, who was rechanging while I stood there when the feedback loop ended 'remember to never let the past affect you drift' a voice sound out from the hells, swords drawn. I looked out the door to find the hell empty 'I'm proud of you drift. Very much'. Thinking I'm finally going crazy, I made my way to me and crossed shared room, to find a shadow sitting next to a sleeping crosshair. The shadow looked up at me and gave me the same smile that Chichioya showed me 'i love you' it said then disappeared like it was never there. "Yeah nah i'm going crazy like Hahaoya" i said giving in and laying on the bed while rechange slowly took over 'tell Blacksun, i'll see her soon' than darkness.

----------------

Ahhhhhhh I'm a bit(a day) late for fathers day so happy fathers day and don't forget to wish the papa's but chapter should be out by 2 or so days ig, byebye for now.

Told worlds

1071