Chapter five

(Kyōdai - brother)
(Hahaoya - mother)

I asked him with strap optics as turned to see me in the doorway. "AH- oh morning Blacksun, i was looking for you so i could thank you for saving my daughter and lucky charms." he said as i made my way to the pilot seat where the man stood beside "well your welcome Mr cade and from one parent to another, you'll warm up to the so called 'lucky cames'" i told him while checking the ship for any damages "your a parent blacksun? Who's your child if you don't mean me asking" he asked "Yes, i am a 'mother' and to answer your other quotation it's crosshair and drift" i answered looking at him as his face showed shock.

I looked up at the tell bot in front of me 'crosshairs and drift are her kids??' I thought to myself "but they both don't look anything like you" i said as she turned to look back at me "crosshair is my biological child while i took drift under my wing" she told looking back towards the screen "that reminds me, i have to check my lab. Would you like to come along Mr cade?" She asked as she stood up "sure i guess" i said that she let down a head for me to climb up onto, doing so i was placed onto her shoulder and she made her way to the lab.

From where I sat I could see how small I was compared to the transformers, the hallways were about three stories high. We enter what seems to be the lab "we're here Mr cade, you're fine with me putting you on the table?" She asked and lifted her head for me to climb onto " yeah sure" i said as i climbed onto her head and placed me on the table. The lab had another table where some weapons were laid, then at the otherside of the room I saw a tube "what's in there?" I asked moving near the edge of the table to get a better look.

I looked up from the wall table to see cade looking at the sparklings "those are my tube spacklings snice my body isn't strong enough to carry a sparkling thanks to the war and the modifications on my frame" i told him as i walk to the tube to see that my sparklings armour is slowly developing, i smiled softly at the sight before looking back at cade to see him confused. "I had crosshair and drift before the war even started 8 million years ago" I added walking back to the once hyper sheets that are now hyper bullets "sorry to ask but how old are you truly Blacksun?" I heard Cade ask "20 million years old Mr cade" i told him.

I woke up to see drift still asleep, sitting up myself. I realised I felt no pain, setting my pads on the floor. I tried to stand up slowly putting my weight on my pads, slowly I moved one pad forward and then the next so I could get my enregon in my legs. Now here I am at the entrance lab, herding that caretaker was 20 million "YOU 20 MILLION YEARS OLD?!" i yelled out of surprise "crosshair, you are not supposed to get out of bed but are you feeling better now dear?" caretaker asked as she walked over to me pulling me into a hug, slowly relaxing into the hug "yea i feel better carrier" i said warming myself up in the hug. Even though carrier looks and acts cold, she can be warm and caring when you get to know her "ah yes i have something for you dear" she said breaking the hug and i followed her into the lab to see cade on the table "what he doing here?" I asked, pointing at the fleshie on the table, "I invited him to follow me and he agreed." carrier answered and showed me something. It was covered with a fabric "go on" carried . I lifted up the cover to reveal a pair of guns that had small lines that glowed green as the body was black. I held one in my servo, frustrated on how carrier made this "do you like it my little mech?" I heard carrier ask, I nodded watching how the green lines lit up every few seconds.

"d-did you make this carrier?" I asked her, finally looking at her, she smiled softly and nodded, "Indeed, what do you think?" she asked "it's so cool but what's up with the green lines?" I asked, looking back down at the gun "you know how a spark beats? That's how you know that i'm alive and well" she answered, I thought about it and understood what she said, the glow IS her sparkbeat. "Thank you carrier" I said as I put the gun I was holding onto, into my coat of emergencies along with the other. I hug carrier again and she hugged back, giving the warmth that i missed for primus know how long "HAHAOYA I CAN'T FIND CROSSHAIR" the door open to show a tried and worried drift in the doorway with his sword at his side, ready to kill anything "drift calm, see your brother is with me and is fine" carrier said looking at drift and opening her arms so he could join in on the hug "uh- can i go now?" oh i forgot about the fleshie ''yea just jump down and walk out" i replied "how am i supposed to get down?" he asked than carrier broke the hug again "come hop on" carrier said as she hold out her servo for the fleshie and he did jump onto her servo and lowered her servo to the ground "thank you blacksun i'll see myself out" fleshie said and turned to leave 'good' i thought.

"Drift come here" I heard hahaoya call, walking over i saw two swords with small red lines running from the tip of the blade till the base "put those two together" following what hahaoya said, i did and it turned into one sword "wha ya think?" hahaoya asked, i looked at her than back at the sword "thank you hahaoya, i promise to take care of this" i said and bowed at her "arise my swordsman" i stood up again and looked at her, she smiled softly at me "i something else to show the both of you" she said as she turn around and face a tube. The tube itself was something the Decepticons would use to clone their army but taking a closer look there was an object floating in the liquid.

"I don't know how you both would react to the news im about to tell you" i said watching both of my son's look closely at the tube "i'm sure we can take it ma" crossheir said looking at me while drift nodded, i took a deep breath than flip a switch to reveal the sparklings. Both of them froze in spot "i- how?" drift asked taking a step closer "carrier how? How did yo-? How?" drift asked again standing in front of the tube looking at the sparklings, watching them with curiosity while crossheir stood in the same spot "cross dear? Are you ok?" I asked him, moving towards him.

I stood looking at the tube where a twin sparklings floated 'she getting more' i thought as drift walked closer 'brothers? Sisters? or both?'. I stopped my thoughts when carrier stood beside me "darling are you ok?" carrier asked, i nodded "do you know the genders?" I asked as I moved next to drift. The twins' armon was slowly becoming stronger and the right twin had white and army green armon while the left twin had black and golden yellow armon "their colours are in" i said "really?" carrier asked.

"Hai the right twin has your white and sire's green while the left twin has sire's golden yellow and your black. They both have beautiful colours just like their carrier right crosshair?" i asked Kyōdai "Are you kidding? Carrier would win the cybertronian runway" crosshair said back as he turned to me. We continue to talk about how beautiful and strong Hahaoya was. "Hahaoya, who do you think is more trustful, me or Kyōdai?" I asked, finally looking over at Hahaoya, who was sitting on a chair that magically came out of nowhere and looked like she's about to cry "FLAG DRIFT! WE TALKED TOO MUCH!" Kyōdai yelled before running over to Hahaoya "Hahaoya are you ok?" I asked as I stood on one side while Kyōdai stood on the other side of her "I'm ok just... I thought I saw your sire standing with both of you. Agreeing with both of you" Hahaoya said looking where we stood and the tube with our little siblings, I hugged Hahaoya as Kyōdai did the same. We stayed like this for a while then sundown came in saying he was hungry, breaking the hug so Hahaoya could go "come i'll make food for everyone" Hahaoya said as she walked out as sundown and crosshair followed. I looked at the tube where the twins floated then back to my swords. smiling, I put my swords away as I walked to catch up to the others.

Total words
1567