Chapter 7 ✧

My Girlfriend Is A Witch

POV: Kate

I figured I might as well just tell her

I figured I might as well just tell her. I mean, what do I have to lose? Would anyone even believe her if she told them that I am a witch? I doubt it.

"So witches are real...vampires are real, Jesus what else is real?" Wait, so did she already know about the supernatural world? How?

"Wait, how do you know about vampires?" My mother used to tell stories about vampires and shape-shifters. But how does Bella know about them. Is she even allowed to know about them? All of a sudden, her eyes stated to tear up. "Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry." I put my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Edward." That's all she said. And suddenly it clicked. Edward and his family...they're vampires.

"So Edward is a vampire, huh?" He put her in a lot of danger when he told her what he was. Such an idiot...

"Yes. And you're a witch?" She's drying her tears with her sleeve.

"Yeah, but I'm kinda sad I'm not your first supernatural being." I smile at her and she chuckles.

"So, what's with the tears?" She looked unsure, as if she didn't know if she could tell me.

"It's just...they left because of me." Bella is telling me everything. From how Bella and Edward met to her birthday dinner and how they left to protect her. I think at some point she forgot that I am a witch, and she was just happy she could talk to someone about the Edward situation. It must have been so lonely, not being able to talk about anything that happened.

"Bella, nothing that happened was your fault. And it's okay to be depressed about the breakup, it's okay to have emotions. And I know it hurts right now...but I think you're strong enough to overcome this. To be honest, I don't think he was supposed to get close to you in the first place...he really should've known better." Considering that what Bella went through wasn't even a normal break-up, she is handling it better than most people would.

She looks at me with a thankful expression. "I think that's enough about me and the Cullen's. Your mum is a witch as well, right?" I'm shaking my head, "yes". "Is she really on a work trip or...?" Should I tell her? She did just tell me EVERYTHING about her past relationship.

"No, she's not on a work trip, but do you really want to hear all of that? It could be a bit...intense." She insists that if I want to, I can tell her what's going on. I never talked about the curse with anyone else besides my mother.

"Okay, oh god, here we go. I know this will sound crazy, but hear me out." I start with how my father killed and cursed me and my mother. How I always die and never live longer than 21 years. Her face does look horrified, but she tries her best to keep it together.