[<41>] ⁽⁽ Making love ⁾⁾

Sorry, but the story isn't over yet💀

--×--

Taehyung took Jungkook in his arms, and carried him to the water where the water flow was fast, Jungkook closed his eyes tightly when the fast flow of water hit him directly in the face He hugs Taehyung tightly, His hands grabbed Taehyung's neck and he buried his head in Taehyung's chest to escape from the water.

The water was cold and fresh but not drinkable, Taehyung stood there holding Jungkook for a while until both of them were completely wet. he did this because he knew Jungkook was uncomfortable with that Kai's touch. He at least knew that cold water gives relief.

"Tae I'm feeling cold" Taehyung heard a soft yet low voice that belonged to his husband, He looked down to see Jungkook looking at him with his eyes that weren't fully open.

Taehyung gave him a small smile and started walking towards the door, Taehyung kicked on the door hard because the door was locked from outside, when the door opened he saw so many cops and his hyungs. "V? kookie?" Yoongi called and run towards them after when he saw them. "You both ok? Is kookie ok? V why aren't you answering ?" Yoongi asked looking at him with a confused expression.

"If you would ask V, how would Taehyung answer?" Yoongi heard him, he looked up at taehyung with a shocked face "W-what?" He shuttered, cannot believe what he just heard he looked down at jungkook who was already looking at him and pass him a nods with a smile.

Yoongi smiled widely and pats taehyung's shoulder, "let's go home, your 9 month hyung is waiting for you" taehyung chuckle and nodded, they went to car which yoongi brought and left from there.

Namjoon told his cops to clean the mess and took Kai's dead body for postmartem.

~

Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi arrive home, as they enter the house a pregnant man walks up to Taehyung and hugs him tightly, Yoongi already told everything to Jimin before arriving home.

"You! Do you how much I missed you?!" Jimin asked and hugged him tighter, "Hyung, I'm wet and I'm having trouble in breathing." He could heard a whine from pregnant male, "you die!"

"Really?" Taehyung asked winking at yoongi and jungkook who laughed lightly, "noo!!"

"Baby, Taehyung and Jungkook are very tired, they both need rest and bath, let them go now and let's go and prepare some food for them" .Yoongi spoke and Jimin immediately back away, "Ohhh huh, I'm sorry,-" He turned to Jungkook who was held by Yoongi "-kookie, are you ok?" he asked, he saw that injured and hickey, and how pale he was looking, He was very angry that a small child was about to become a victim of rape, he could not stop his tears and hugged him.

"Are you okay? That illiterate person, leave it all, you both are fine and what do I want-" he placed a kiss on his forehead "- go and fresh up"

~

Taehyung directs took Jungkook to the bathroom, knowing Jungkook still hasn't recovered from that act. He stands under the shower with Jungkook in his arms , Taehyung closes his eyes and starts thinking deeply. He didn't want to cry but, he couldn't stop himself, something was poking him, he was cursing himself for all these things.

Today he felt that he could not become a good husband, today his husband was about to be raped in front of his eyes. If that had happened today, he would not have been able to forgive himself, never!

He would always remembered one thing that he could not be a good protector for his husband. He would kills himself rather than facing his husband.

He cried in the shower with his husband in his arms, His cry was very quiet, his eyes were closed and his head was up, no one could know that he was crying because the water had hidden everything.