[<22>] ⁽⁽ guilty ⁾⁾

They both frozen in their own place. Like a stachu. Their eyes are wide open , they both are breathing heavily , their heart beats was so fast and loud that they can hear their eachother heart beats.

They want to back away from eachother's but their heart was saying something eles. Jungkook have tears in his eyes Because! How can he kiss someone.

They were both like this then they heard a knock on the washroom door. They immediately back away from eachother's and they both don't looked at eachother.

"Jung-"

Before V could say anything jungkook immediately left from there without saying anything , leaving behind a guilty V.

After jungkook left V fall on his knees started to cry silently. Seeing him like this seonji immediately came to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey! Are you ok bear? What happened? Why jungkook suddenly left from there?"

But V is not saying anything just crying and crying.

"Will you tell me what happened please. I'm getting worried please"

She asked this time little bit angry.

"I...I halmoni I k..kissed h..him I don't meant to halmoni p.. please"

V said more tears coming out from his eyes. And seonji hugged him even more tightly.

.

.

.

.

Other side jungkook is walking and just walking like a life less body. He don't know where he's going , if he know anything then it's that he just want to forget what happened him and between V.

His mind is whole blank. His and his husband past was coming in front of his eyes which is eating him in guilty. He's saying himself that it's just a kiss it's better to forget it but..

His heart is not ready to accept it , the memory of Taehyung is making him cry and guilty , he's feeling like he had cheat his taehyung. He's blaming himself for kissing V.

His tears is continually falling from his and he's just walking and just walking.

Soon the weather started getting change, the wind started coming badly , all dust of the ground started to fly all over the sky.

All cloud turn into black, and soon it's start to rain badly. All peoples start to run here and there trying to save themselves from the water.

But jungkook is walking and just walking but he stop when the rain start to raining badly. He looked up to the sky which is looking so beautiful in back with thunder Strom.

He slowly closed his eyes feeling every drop of the water in his face and body. It's make him feel so good. Some peoples who were running bumping with jungkook but jungkook don't care.

He is standing there in the middle of the road. Some peoples start to yelled at him to keep aside but. He's not listing anyone.

His eyes was still close feeling the cold wind in his body. His tears is still falling from his eyes but cause of rain water it's not showing.

Then a beautiful smile come into his pink lips which make it look so beautiful when he remembered the moment of his with his love.

In which he and taehyung meet first time. That moment is so beautiful.

FLASHBACK

It was raining badly and jungkook was running to save himself from the rain with he have his University bag in his back he's looking so beautiful.

He's wet because of the rain suddenly he bumped with someone and that someone was holding a umbrella in his hand but when jungkook bumped with the someone.

And jungkook was about to fall but that someone leave his umbrella and catch jungkook by helding his waist and pulled him towards himself.

Making jungkook to bumped with that someone's hard chest. Jungkook get startled at the sudden action but his eyes get soften when his eyes met with an beautiful eyes.

That eyes looked like a tiger eyes. And that someone is non other than taehyung.

They both are looking at eachother eyes with heart eyes. Taehyung is helding jungkook waist tightly and jungkook both hands on taehyung's chest holding it tightly.

That rain was still raining they both are wet now but they both lost in eachother that they don't even noticed that the people were looking at them.

And some people were running here and there. But they don't see anything they just saw eachother just eachother just they both and no one.

END

After remembering his past jungkook start to cry even more. He fall on his knees and start to crying his heart out but this time he's not crying because he kissed V. This time he's crying because he's missing his love so much.

He's Missing his taehyung so much. He have a lots of pain in his heart the pain of his heart is coming out by crying so much.

.

.

.

.

Other side taehyung is worried sick for the younger. Because jungkook is not answering his call not even replying of his message. Seeing V worried seonji asked.

"V , bear calm down he'll be ok"

"No! No! No! He's not halmoni!. If he's then why isn't he's answering my call why isn't he's replying of my message. Is he that much angry at me? If he's then I promise I'll never show him my face.....

B..but please tell h..him to reply my messages I'm r..really w..worried for him Halmoni."

V shout in angry but in last his voice get broken he's really worried for the younger who's not answering his call not even replying his messages.

_____________________________________________

30 misscall
10 messages by V

Is showing in jungkook's phone.

V :
Jungkook please tell me where are you?

It's raining badly jungkook please Answer my call please......

If you're angry at me then I'm really sorry...

Just tell me where are you I'll be there.....

Jungkook!

I'm worried sick for you kook...

If you're angry then atleast just said 'yes' to me I'll be happy please..

Jungkook sorry please

Jungkook sorry!!

Jungkook!!! I'm saying sorry to you can't you just forgave me for my mistake please..

_______________________________________________